You can apply your coupon code in the shopping cart when making a purchase.
- Sign in to your Big Fish account, or create a free account.
- Find a PC or Mac game and click Buy Now to add the game to your shopping cart.
- In the shopping cart, enter your coupon code in the Have a coupon code? box and click Apply.
Make sure to enter your code exactly as it appears. We recommend that you copy (Ctrl + C)
and paste (Ctrl + V) your code to avoid any errors. (Scroll down for detailed instructions on how to copy and paste.)
- If you are using a discount coupon, or have a remaining balance, please enter a payment method.
- If you are using a replacement or complimentary game coupon and do not have a remaining balance, the order will be processed without a payment method.
Games for mobile devices
Games for iOS (iPad, iPhone) and Android devices are purchased through a different store (such as Apple’s App Store or Google Play).
Since the Big Fish purchasing system is not used, our coupon codes will not work for these games.
Why is my coupon code not valid?
An error message will appear if you enter an invalid coupon code. Here are some reasons why this might happen:
- The coupon code wasn’t entered correctly. Try copying and pasting your code.
- The coupon code doesn’t apply to the items in the shopping cart (some codes only work for standard version games, or only for Collector’s Editions).
- The coupon code is for a 2 for 1 sale and requires at least 2 games of equal value in your cart.
- A different coupon code or discount has already been applied to your game (including Daily Deal and Catch of the Week discounts). To remove a coupon code, click the gray X button across from the code on the right side of the shopping cart.
- The coupon codes NEW299 and NEW599 are for first time customers and can only be used once.
- The coupon code has expired.
- The coupon code was single-use and has already been redeemed.
How do I use coupon codes in the Big Fish Games app?
- Click the Buy button next to a game in the app to add it to your shopping cart.
- Enter your coupon code in the Have a coupon code? box, then click Apply.
Adding more games to your cart in the Big Fish Games app
During a 2 for 1 sale, you must add at least 2 games of equal value to your cart for the coupon code to work:
- In the Big Fish Games app, click Buy next to a game to add it to your cart.
- When the cart window comes up, close it by clicking the X in the top right corner of the window.
- You can now add another game to your cart by clicking the Buy button.
- When you have at least 2 games of equal value in your cart, you can apply the coupon code for the 2 for 1 sale.
How to copy and paste
- Place your mouse cursor at the beginning of the text in the box below.
- Click and hold the left mouse button, and then drag your mouse over the text to highlight it.
- Release the left mouse button and place the cursor over
the highlighted text, then right-click the mouse.
- From the list of options, choose Copy.
- Now, right-click your mouse in the empty box below and select the Paste option.
Copy and Paste Shortcuts
To copy: Highlight text as shown above, then hold the Ctrl key while pressing C to copy. (Mac users press CMD + C.)
To paste: Click your mouse where you want the text pasted, then hold the Ctrl key while pressing V to paste. (Mac users press CMD + V.)
For more information on copying and pasting coupon codes, please see the YouTube video below: