Ever since hearing that Lea Thompson would be featured in the upcoming Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake, I’m sure you’ve had a million questions that you’d like to ask her. Like…
- What was like to work with your daughter on Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake?
- What was your favorite scene from Back to the Future?
- How much sign language have you learned while working on your current show – ABC Family’s Switched at Birth?
Well, this Friday, November 16th from 3:30-4:30 PM (PST), you (yes, you) will have the chance to ask her just that – or anything else – during our live Q&A with Lea Thompson on Twitter!
How can you participate?
To participate in our live Q&A with Lea Thompson, simply sign in to your Twitter account on Friday afternoon and send us a tweet as follows:
@bigfishgames [Insert your question here] #AskLea
We will start taking questions one hour before the Q&A begins, so be sure to wait until 2:30 PM (PST) to submit your question or it may not be seen. Also, please keep in mind that each tweet is limited to 140 characters, so the more concise your question the easier it will be to fit it all in.
And as if getting a personal response from Lea wasn’t enough, each person whose question is answered during the Q&A will receive a FREE copy of the official Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake movie poster, signed by the entire MCF team!
If you’re new to Twitter, here are a few help articles to get you going:
- Twitter 101: How should I get started using Twitter?
- Get to Know Twitter: New User FAQ
- What Are Hashtags (“#” Symbols)?
If you don’t have a Twitter account (and have chosen not to sign up for one), we still want you to be able to follow all the action! Here’s how you can do that:
1) Visit our Twitter profile page at http://www.twitter.com/bigfishgames. From here, you’ll be able to see each question that Lea responds to, as well as her responses.
2) Click here to search Twitter for all mentions of #AskLea.
We hope to see you on Friday!