Fairway Solitaire Blast Tips and Tricks
You and your friends are about to embark on an epic golf solitaire adventure in Fairway Solitaire Blast!
Whether you use this document as a reference when things get difficult or as a road map to get you from beginning to end, we’re pretty sure you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
We hope you find this information useful as you play your way through the game. Use the walkthrough menu below to quickly jump to whatever stage of the game you need help with.
Remember to visit the Big Fish Games Forums if you find you need more help. Have fun!
This Tips and tricks article was created by BrownEyedTigre, and is protected under US Copyright laws. Any unauthorized use, including re-publication in whole or in part, without permission, is strictly prohibited.
- Connect to Facebook to save your progress across all of your devices, see your friends on the map, and ask them for extra lives when you’ve run out! (A).
- Select the envelope (B) to bring up your friends list.
- Select All Friends to choose from any or all of your Facebook friends (C).
- Your Gopher Army consists of all your Facebook friends that are already playing Fairway Solitaire Blast (D).
- Select the gear icon (E) to access the settings.
- You may select from various front and back images for the card decks (F).
- You may change the sound levels of the music and sound effects here (G).
- You may connect with friends via Google+ here (H).
- Select the About button (I) to access support.
- You will start each hole with a bucket of 30 cards; the number of remaining cards are noted here (J).
- Select a card on the field that is higher or lower than the card in play (K).
- Aces can be played on both a 2 and a King Card.
- Survey all the face up cards; choose the cards that can create the longest string. If faced with multiple choices, select a card that is stacked above another card versus a standalone card.
- Creating long streaks of cards will trigger a Super Streak (L); receive points, extra cards, and other gifts for your accomplishment. You can view your progress in the meter next to the bucket (M).
- You will trigger a Flawless Mode when you play 50 cards in a row without missing a playable card (N). Playing in Flawless Mode gives you double the point value of each card played after initiating the mode.
- Draw a card from the bucket when you are unable to locate any more playable cards.
- If you miss a playable card, any remaining card that could have been played will shake when you draw a card from the bucket; use a Mulligan to undo your last move (O).
- All holes have three strokes; check what stroke you are on here (P).
- All holes must be completed by clearing all cards from the field; additional goals for the hole are located in the upper left (Q).
- Stars are awarded based upon your overall score (R). As long as you completed your goals, only one star is necessary to unlock the next hole; you will however need more than 18 stars to unlock the next course.
- If you wish to improve your score you may choose to replay any hole by selecting Play Again (A); select Next to proceed to the next hole (B).
- Connecting to Facebook or Google+ will allow you to see how you rank amongst your friends that are playing (C).
- Holes with a present (S) will introduce a new Power-Up card.
- You can only have one free Power-Up card on hand at one time. Use them as needed or you will lose the opportunity to gain another free one when it pops up.
- De-Fuser: Disables Helper Cards on the field (1).
- Anti-Hazard: Removes all Hazards from the field (2).
- Bullseye: Removes any face-up card of your choice (3).
- Hot Line: Blasts off multiple cards on the field. If there are not many cards left and you have another stroke left, the blaster will continue to remove cards on the next stroke (4).
- Joker’s Wild: Turns any card of your choice on the field into the card in play (5).
- Flip Side: Turns Hearts into Club, and Diamonds into Spades (6).
- Shuffle: Shuffles all the cards on the field (7).
- Helper Cards are bonus cards that assist you in clearing the field. Using a Helper Card near another Helper Card will trigger that card to also release its power (if it is within its range of power). You do not need to be concerned that you will lose a helper cards power by blowing it up with another card.
- Wormburner: The Wormburner moves horizontally; all playable cards in its path will be cleared (T).
- Explosive Shot: Blows away all surrounding cards (U).
- Bird Drop: The pelican drops coconuts on random cards to remove them (V).
- Lucky Bounce: The Lucky Bounce is a bouncing horseshoe that randomly removes cards or turns them into another Lucky Bounce card (W).
- Skyball Bonus: Moves vertically, clearing all the cards in the column (X).
- Water Hazards: Play all Water Cards (Y) to unlock the Water Hazards (Z).
- Wedge: Playing the Wedge (A) unlocks the Sand Traps (B).
- Rough: The Rough Cards (C) need to be played twice in order to clear them from the field.
- Abandoning a hole (D) will cost you a life. You will need to replay the hole if you abandon it.
- Select the 5 More Cards button (E) to purchase 5 additional playable cards; this is particularly helpful if you have completed your primary goal and only need to clear a couple cards from the field to win the hole.
- A free available Power-Up card will have sparkles around it (F).
- Selecting a Power-Up without sparkles (G) will bring up the option to purchase additional ones. Purchased Power-Up cards will not have sparkles around them and will not prevent you from acquiring a free card.
- Select the Mulligan button (H) to purchase additional ones.
- You may purchase a refill (I), add a permanent storage increase to 6 Lives (J), or ask friends for Lives (K), by selecting the heart (L).
- When you collect Lives from friends, do not accept them until you run out or you will lose it.
- Your Lives will automatically replenish after a short passage of time.
- If you are enjoying the game, please take a moment to rate the game when the option pops up.