Welcome to the Lamp of Aladdin Tips & Tricks!
Catch a glimpse of a world where dreams come true and fairytales are real in Lamp of Aladdin, a unique Hidden Object game!
Whether you use this document as a reference when things get difficult or as a road map to get you from beginning to end, we’re pretty sure you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
This document contains a complete Game Title game Tips & Tricks featuring annotated screenshots from actual gameplay!
We hope you find this information useful as you play your way through the game. Use the Tips & Tricks menu below to quickly jump to whatever stage of the game you need help with.
Remember to visit the Big Fish Games Forums if you find you need more help. Have fun!
This walkthrough was created by Margie B.
- General Tips
- Match 3 Power-ups
- Match 3 Tips & Tricks
- Meeting the Genie
- A Compass and a Map
- Underwater Realm
- Secret Observatory
- A Drawing of a Flying Ship
- The Ship is on Fire
- Ancient Temple
- Lamp of Aladdin is a Match 3 game with some Hidden Object Scenes available at the end of each main level.
- There are 7 main levels in the game. Each level has between 6-12 sublevels. At the start of each main level, you will play a Hidden Object Scene.
- The first part of this guide will refer to the Match 3 levels. The second part of this guide will have a walkthrough for all the Hidden Object Scenes in the game.
- Choose Timed or Relaxed Mode before you begin to play. If you fail a timed level you will have to start that level over.
- You can turn off the voice-overs in the game by clicking on the “Game Voices” option in the Options Menu.
- Save your bonus power-ups as much as you can so you can use them in later levels.
- If you win a bonus level before time runs out you will win a valuable trophy.
- You can replay any unlocked level from the map screen. Just click on the map area you would like to replay and the game will start you from the beginning of the main level. You cannot choose individual sublevels to play.
Extras & Trophies
- Click on the word “Extras” in the main menu to access the additional goodies in the game.
- Click on the “Story” Button to replay the unlocked stories in the game. Click on the thumbnail you wish to view and then click on “view” to enjoy the story.
- Unlock 15 screensavers from this menu. You can preview the screensaver and install it from this section.
- There are 3 wallpapers to choose from.
- The Trophy Room will hold all the trophies in the game. Hover your mouse over an icon to view a description of the trophies and how to obtain them.
- You will receive a trophy for completing each of the Bonus Match 3 Levels and for finding the Special Artifacts in each Hidden Object Scene.
Fragmented Hidden Object Scenes
- There are 7 Hidden Object Scenes in the game which will appear at the beginning of each main level.
- Each Hidden Object Scene contains special artifacts you must find in order to win a trophy.
- The special artifacts will be listed in the upper left corner. A counter will tell you how many special artifacts you’ve found and how many are left to find.
- Some special artifacts may not be visible until you open up some of the hidden areas in the scene.
- The fragmented objects you need to look for will be shown at the bottom of the scene.
- The checkmark next to the item icon at the bottom of the screen represents a completed item. The number next to the items icon represents the number of fragmented pieces left in the scene.
- Once all fragments of an item have been found, use it in one of the areas in which you see the gears icon appear.
- Many fragmented items can only be found once other items have been unlocked in the scene.
- Click on the Hint Button to search for a random item in the scene. The Hint Button will not show you the locations of the special artifacts.
- The magnifying glass icon allows you to take a closer look at a hidden section in the Hidden Object Scenes.
- The number in the top left corner indicates your level progress.
- Click on the Heart in the upper center for instant access to all your trophies.
- Your Bonus Power-ups are located in the upper right. They include the Hammer, the Bomb, and the Storm.
- You can only accumulate a maximum of 9 Bonus Power-ups in the game. The Bonus Power-ups will rollover from level to level.
- The Hammer Bonus will destroy one chip of your choice. Grab the Hammer and place it on the chip you wish to destroy.
- The Bonus Bomb causes a number of cells in Aladdin’s way to explode. Place the Bomb on the area of your choice and all affected chips will explode.
- The Storm Bonus will sweep away lots of cells to clear Aladdin’s way.
- Your regular power-ups will fill in at the bottom of the screen each time you match 3 or more of those chips.
- All the regular power-ups will become available as needed in the game and will clear your way to other parts of the board.
- The regular power-ups include: the Magic Carpet, the Parrot, the Turtle, the Drill, the Sword, the Key, the Watering Can and the Bridge.
- You must join3 or more identical chips horizontally or vertically to clear the path. Click on the first token you want to move and then click on the second one to make the match.
- You earn points by clearing the path and collecting items along the way. The longer your matches are the more points you will earn.
- The game will show you the complete board at the beginning of the game. Follow the small red arrow to see the direction you need to head in. Use the map screen in the lower right to see the path you need to follow.
- When you take too long to make a move the game will automatically show your next move.
- If you’re stuck for too long, the genie will automatically bomb an area for you so you can continue on your path.
- The rocket with an arrow will clear all tiles facing in its direction.
- The double arrows will clear the path in the 2 directions it is facing. Drag the arrows to an adjacent cell to use it.
- To free the chip from the chain you must swap 2 or more chips that match the one that is chained.
- If a lock is particularly hard to unlock, use some of your Bonus Power-ups to bypass them.
- Try to save as many of your power-ups as you can for the later levels since they contain a large amount of locks to break.
- The GLASS PLATES can be freed once you match 3 identical chips vertically above the plate.
- You can also break the plates by using the arrows or the Bonus Power-ups in the upper right.
- The Hammer Bonus can help you eliminate one glass plate that is hard to get past.
- Use the Bomb Bonus to destroy large groups of Glass Plates.
- The detonator will set off the dynamite in the path clearing the way for Aladdin to move forward.
Hidden Object Scenes Walkthrough
- This section contains the solutions for all the Hidden Object Scenes in the game by order of appearance.
- This section also shows the locations of all the special artifacts in the scenes that will help you earn a trophy.
- The tutorial will show you the locations of the fragmented DAGGER pieces and where to place it.
- Find the rest of the fragmented items in the scene.
- The PRECIOUS STONES have been circled in white. You will receive the “Circlet” Trophy for finding all the stones.
- Place the PITCHER over the fire and click on the urn for a closer look.
- Pick up the last piece of the MALLET inside the urn.
- Place the MALLET on the vase in the lower right and pick up the last KEY piece inside.
- Place the KEY on the lock on the chest.
- Pick up the fragmented items shown in the scene.
- The COINS are circled in white. You will receive the “Golden Compass” Trophy for finding all the Coins.
- Place the BRUSH on the windows in the lower right.
- Pick up the last PAIL piece marked in green in the screenshot.
- Place the PAIL in the water on the right to drain the water.
- Pick up the 3 WEIGHT pieces marked in purple in the screenshot.
- The WEIGHT goes on the hook in the upper left, which in turn opens the lid of the barrel on the right.
- Click on the barrel in the lower right for a closer look and pick up the last COMPASS piece.
- Place the COMPASS on the wheel in the upper left.
- All the PEARLS are circled in white. One Pearl is hiding at the moment but you can pick it up once you’ve unlocked the door on the left.
- You will receive the “Pearl of the Sea Master” Trophy for finding all the Pearls.
- Find all the fragmented items in the scene.
- Place the PICK on the round window in the upper right and pick up the last CROWBAR fragment.
- Place the CROWBAR on the boards in the back of the scene and pick up the last SUN fragment.
- Place the SUN on the door on the left to open it.
- Pick up the last PEARL inside the door to complete your trophy.
- Pick up the last KEY fragment inside the door.
- Place the KEY on the locked chain on the right.
- The RETORTS are all marked in white. You will receive the “Magic Potion” Trophy for finding all the Retorts.
- Pick up all the fragmented pieces in the scene.
- Place the HANDLE on the well and then click on the bucket for a closer look.
- Pick up the last OILER fragment inside the bucket.
- Place the OILER on the gate on the right.
- Give the HAM to the dog and he will drop the key fragment.
- Pick up the last KEY fragment on the ground.
- Place the KEYS on the gate in the back of the scene.
- The SEASHELL fragments are marked in red. You will receive the “Seashell Necklace” Trophy for finding all the Seashells.
- Pick up the rest of the fragmented items in the scene.
- Place the FISHING ROD in the water and a fish will land on the bridge.
- Pick up the last FISH on the bridge.
- Give the FISH to the pelican in the upper left and click on the nest for a closer look.
- Pick up the last piece of the BOLT CUTTERS inside the nest.
- Place the BOLT CUTTERS on the chain attached to the anchor on the left to make it fall.
- Pick up the last piece of the DYNAMITE below the fallen anchor.
- Place the DYNAMITE on the rocks behind the elephants on the right.
- All the AMULETS are marked in white. You will receive the “Platinum Amulet” Trophy for finding all the Amulets.
- Pick up all the fragmented items in the scene.
- Place the CORKSCREW on the barrel on the right to douse the fire.
- Pick up the last METAL PIPE fragment marked in yellow.
- Place the METAL PIPE in the upper left side of the large device and pick up the last LEVER fragment marked in purple.
- Place the LEVER on the contraption next to the barrel on the left and pick up the last GEAR piece inside the barrel.
- Place the GEAR on the engine in the lower center.
- All the RINGS are circled in yellow. You will receive the “Emerald Ring” Trophy for finding all the Rings.
- Pick up all the fragmented items in the scene.
- Place the STONE in the lower center to open up part of the ground.
- Pick up the last MACHETE piece on the ground marked in purple.
- Place the MACHETE on the vines by the gate and pick up the last piece of the TORCH.
- Place the TORCH on one of the holes on the ground and click on the glowing area for a closer look.
- Pickup the last piece of the GOLDEN DISC in the pop-up window.
- Place the GOLDEN DISC in the center of the ground.