Welcome to the Romance Of Rome Walkthrough!
Visit the legendary Roman Empire! Love, treachery, adventure, and jeopardy await you in this amazing Hidden Object game.
Whether you use this document as a reference when things get difficult or as a road map to get you from beginning to end, we’re pretty sure you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
Enjoy this complete Romance Of Rome game walkthrough, featuring annotated screenshots from actual gameplay!
We hope you find this information useful as you play your way through the game. Use the walkthrough menu below to quickly jump to whatever stage of the game you need help with.
Remember to visit the Big Fish Games Forums if you find you need more help. Have fun!
This walkthrough was created by Awem.
- Romance Of Rome Game WalkthroughRomance of Rome game includes seven episodes each with four-six locations to visit.
- There is no timer in the game; you can take your time and enjoy the game at your own leisure.
- There are no penalties for clicking randomly in the scenes.
- The hints in the game are unlimited, but you have to wait for a hint to recharge before you can use it again.
- Every Location contains a number of items that have to be found.
- Some of these items have a green background. When discovered, these items go in your inventory.
- Use inventory items to interact with yellow outlined items on the scene.
- For every item you find, you earn money. You can spend it at the market.
- You can also collect coins that bring you extra money. There are five coins at each location.
- Remember to visit the hero’s screen to buy new stuff for Marcus.
- To learn more about an item at the market, move your mouse over a product. Press and hold the mouse’s right button to get more details.
- Trace your progress by pressing the Status button.
- Your status in Rome depends on the way you look.
- Fulfill the tacks from the citizens of Rome to increase your status.
- Use your interactive items to find Imperial Relics.
- You can synchronize your game achievements with your Awem account.
- Items you need to find are highlighted in Blue.
- Interactive items are highlighted in Yellow.
- Coins are highlighted in Green.
- Places with Imperial relics are highlighted in Red.
- On some locations you’ll see blue circles in yellow squares. It means that items are hidden inside. First you should interact with yellow outlined items with the help of your inventory. Then you’ll find the rest hidden items.