The Lost Inca Prophecy Walkthrough
Welcome to the The Lost Inca Prophecy Walkthrough!
Help Acua prevent a devastating prophecy from occurring, and save the Inca civilization, in this exciting Match 3 game!
Whether you use this document as a reference when things get difficult or as a road map to get you from beginning to end, we’re pretty sure you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
This document introduces some general tips & information before presenting an helpful walkthrough of The Lost Inca Prophecy, featuring handy hints and annotated screenshots!
We hope you find this information useful as you play your way through the game. Use the menu below to quickly jump to whatever part of the game you need help with.
Remember to visit the Big Fish Games Forums if you find you need more help. Have fun!
This walkthrough was created by Margie B.
- Game Overview
- Chapter 1: On the Trail of the Inca
- Chapter 2: Conquering the Heights
- Chapter 3: Heart of the Intihuatana
- Chapter 4: The Sun Temple
- The Lost Inca Prophecy is a Match 3 game that has some Hidden Object levels added to the mix.
- The game has four chapters; each chapter contains 24 Match 3 levels and four Hidden Object scenes.
- There are three different modes to play in the Match 3 levels: Chain Mode, Group Mode, and Swap Mode.
- The Hidden Object scenes consist of finding fragmented pieces of objects and putting completed pieces back in the right spots.
- The first part of this guide will refer to the Match 3 levels. The second part of this guide will have a walkthrough for all the Hidden Object scenes.
- You can’t go back and replay a level once you’ve completed it.
- If you have problems with slow loading times in the game, place a checkmark on the “Slow PC” option, and it should take care of the problem.
- If you’re having a hard time getting through a particular level, try changing your game mode.
- If you exit a Match 3 level before you finish it, the game will not save your progress.
- If there are no more moves in the Match 3 sections, the board will reshuffle itself.
- If you fail, or restart, a level too many times in the Match 3 sections, the game will give you a different layout once you return to the game.
Match 3 Levels
- The goal in the Match 3 levels is to destroy all the colored tiles in the playing field.
- Once all the colored tiles have been destroyed, a part of an object will appear somewhere on top of the playing field. Your goal is to make a path so the object can fall all the way to the bottom of the field.
- As you progress through the levels, you will have to break several layers of one tile before you can completely clear it.
- There are three ways to play the Match 3 levels in the game, and three different shapes that you can choose for your tiles.
- From the main page, click on the Game Geometry shapes on top of the page to change the shape of your tiles.
- To change the modes in which you play the game, click on the Game Mechanic choices at the bottom of the main page. You can choose the Chain, Swap, or Group Mechanic.
- You can also look at your progress for the entire game by looking at the bar on the left side of the main page. The greener the bar is, the closer you are to completing the game.
- The Rainbow Token can be used on the playing field to take the place of any tile on the board.
- The game will start you off with the Chain Mechanic mode. In this mode, you have to chain a group of tokens by dragging your mouse over eligible tiles so you can destroy them.
- Click on a token; then drag the mouse over adjacent tokens, and they will be highlighted. Let go of your mouse when you reach the last token on the chain.
- The larger your match, the more points you will earn.
- The Rainbow Token can be used on the playing field to take the place of any tile on the board. You will only find the Rainbow Token in the Chain Mode.
- In Group Mechanic you can match several tokens at once by clicking on a group of them.
- Hover your mouse over a group of tokens, and the tokens that are connected will begin to shake. If those are the tokens you want to select, simply click on your mouse to make the match.
- To break tiles in this section you have to swap the places of two adjacent tokens.
- Click on the first token you want to move; then click on the second one, and the tokens will switch places.
- If you switched the tiles correctly, you will make a match; if the match is not correct, the tokens will go back to their original positions.
- The Feathered Serpent is located in the lower left corner of the playing field, it contains six different parts.
- The sections will light up one by one for each colored tile that you break in a match. Accomplish this six times in a row, and it will release lightning all over the playing field, which will destroy tokens randomly.
- If you make a match that did not result in breaking colored tiles, the Feathered Serpent will reset itself to zero.
- There are four power-ups located at the bottom of each Match 3 level. Each power-up has a different function in the game.
- In order to use a power-up, you have to make matches with certain kinds of tokens on the board. The bigger your matches are, the faster a power-up will fill up.
- The Hammer power-up will be the first one to be available when you are playing the Match 3 levels. The Hammer will help you destroy one tile of your choice.
- The Totem power-up can be used to destroy a large number of tokens; just click on it to activate it. This power-up will show up on the playing field; it will not be part of the power-ups at the bottom of the playing field.
- You obtain the Totem power-up when you make really long chains of matching tokens. When you click on this power-up, you can see a faint circle appear over the tokens that will be eliminated.
- The Lightning power-up will help you eliminate several random tiles all at once. This can be helpful when you want to eliminate several colored tiles in one sitting.
- The Bomb power-up can be used to destroy several tiles at once. Simply place the Bomb in the area you want to use it and you will see a faint circle appear over the tiles it will affect. The Bomb power-up is great for destroying Stone Tiles.
- The Swap power-up can be used when you are running out of matches in the field. Just click on it, and it will shuffle all the tiles on the board so you can have a better chance of making matches on the board.
Stone, Rope, and Iced Tokens
- The Stone Tokens cannot be broken by making matches in nearby areas. They can only be broken by using a Bomb power-up, or by nearby explosions caused by other actions.
- To clear an Iced Token, you must make matches with adjacent tokens that are not iced.
- To break open a token that is tied with a rope, you must use it in several matches before it can be freed.
- You cannot make matches with the sections that have wooden boxes attached to them; you can only break the tiles around it to get rid of them.
- Sometimes the wooden boxes contain Totem power-ups inside of them. When a wooden box is present, it will prevent the tiles below them from being accessible. Make sure that you break the wooden boxes as soon as possible.
Hidden Object Scenes
- There are four Hidden Object scenes in each chapter. You will have to perform different actions in each of these levels.
- You will know that you are on a Hidden Object scene when the green play button has a magnifying glass icon on top of it.
- In one of the Hidden Object scenes, you will have to look for the items that are shown on top of the playing field.
- Each item will be divided into five broken pieces in the scene. A counter at the bottom of the item will show you how many pieces you need to find. Each time you find a broken piece, your counter will decrease by one.
- Once items have been completed, they must be put back in their rightful place.
- To find where an item belongs, simply drag it around the scene; when you see gears appear, click on that spot. If that is the right item for that spot, the item will stick. If that is not the right spot for it, put it someplace else.
- You can click on the blue question mark in the scene if you need to find an item and want to use a hint.
- The hints are unlimited, but you do have to wait for them to recharge before you can use them again.
- The hints can help you find the location of a broken piece in the scene. Just click on the question mark on top of the page, and it will show you the location of a broken piece.
- If you have a hard time finding where to put an item, use one of your hints. The hint will point an arrow to the object you need to place, and a magnifying glass in the location it belongs to.
- Keep in mind that certain broken pieces will not be visible until you use one of your completed pieces in another area.
- If you use a hint to locate a broken piece, and one of the completed pieces is available, the hint will always show you where to place the completed piece above anything else.
Hidden object 1-1
- In this section you have to find the items shown on top of the page. However, the pieces can only be found in the scene in fragments.
- The number of pieces that each item is broken into is five. Each time you find a fragment for a particular item; the counter will decrease by one.
- After the pieces are made whole again, you have to find the location in which they fit.
- As soon as you complete a whole item, you can use it somewhere in the scene to obtain some of the other fragmented pieces that are not visible.
- Once you have all the axe pieces, it will appear in the inventory box on top of the scene.
- Grab the axe and place it on the top left side of the scene, above the fire, and it will break part of the wall. Click on the last part of the pick axe that appears in the upper left corner of the scene.
- Place the pick axe on the back wall, and it will break the wall. Pick up the last piece of the spade.
- Place the spade on the structure that is in the center of the ground.
Hidden Object 1-2
- In this Hidden Object scene you have to place the figures that are on top of the playing field back in their spots.
- Please look at the screenshot to find the right spots for all four pieces.
- Now you must proceed to find the next four items in the Hidden Object scene.
Hidden Object 1-3
- In this scene you have to find the fragmented pieces of the items that are on top of the playing field. Each item is fragmented into five pieces.
- Once all the items are back together, you have to place them in their appropriate spots. Please look at the screenshot to see where the items need to be placed.
Hidden Object 1-4
- Please put the items back where they belong according to the screenshot.
Level 23 – Hidden Object 2-1
- Find all the items in the scene according to the screenshot.
- Once you complete the wood piece with rope, place it on the bridge, the last piece of the dynamite will appear on the side of the bridge.
- Place the dynamite on the top left side of the building, next to the waterfall, and the last piece of the shears will appear.
- Place the shears in the center of the building, and they will cut away all the shrubbery.
- Pick up the last piece of the stone base that appears in the upper part of the newly found entryway.
- Place the stone base on the ground, close to the bridge.
Hidden Object 2-2
- Please look at the screenshot for the correct placement of all the items.
Hidden Object 2-3
- The first screenshot shows you the location of all the fragmented pieces.
- The second screenshot shows you where you need to put the items once they have been completed.
Hidden Object 2-4
- Put all the items back in their places according to the screenshot provided.
Hidden Object 3-1
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of the fragmented pieces.
- Once the first item on top of the page has been put back together, place it on the bushes on the upper right side of the scene. It will reveal a whole new section of items.
- The last two shovel pieces will be on the newly found side; there will also be a piece that belongs to the third item on top of the scene.
- Once the shovel is completed, place it on the lower center part of the grass, and a new area will appear.
- Click on the last piece of the third item on top of the page.
- You will also find the last three fragmented pieces of the last item on top of the page; they are highlighted in green in the screenshot.
- Place the completed pot on the pedestal that is next to the statue on the left side of the scene.
- Place the last item on top of the page in the lower center, and the lights will come out of the ground.
Hidden Object 3-2
- Put the four objects back in their places.
Hidden Object 3-3
- Find the next set of hidden items. All the fragmented pieces will be visible all at once.
- Once all the items have been put back together, put them back in their places according to the screenshots.
Hidden Object 3-4
- Put the objects back in their places.
Hidden Object 4-1
- Find the broken items in the scene.
- Once the last item on top of the page (the circle) has been completed, place it in front of the steps.
- Once the new structure appears, click on the last piece of the pick axe that is on the base.
- Put the pick axe on the pile of rocks that are inside the doorway.
- Pick up the last fragmented piece of the first item on top of the scene. Put that piece on the right side of the wall, and the last piece of the candle will appear; click on it.
- Place the candle on the space on the right side of the wall.
Hidden Object 4-2
- Put the items back in their places.
Hidden Object 4-3
- Find the broken items in the scene.
- Put the items back where they belong.
Hidden Object 4-4
- Put the items back in their places.