Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!Tired of playing the wrong kinds of “games”? Join the Pond!THE MISSION
We are looking for a driven IT Project Manager I to help us deliver core initiatives within IT Operations. As part of the IT Operations team, you will partner with technology teams through the definition, execution and delivery of projects. You will gather requirements and ensure the objectives are clear in the planning process. The projects will impact many parts of the overall organization and require excellent communication and problem solving skills.THIS INCLUDES...
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Planning, coordination, execution, communications and delivery of multiple concurrent projects
- Proactively identify dependencies and issues between teams and work to resolve them
- Facilitate discussions and manage relationships with various technology and business stakeholders
- Track project scope changes, delivery timing and key project metrics
- Communicate project progress, changes and risks
- Have fun with the teams you work with and work as a team to better each other
- Relevant Bachelor's degree; or equivalent experience
- 1 year experience in IT project management
- Knowledge and experience delivering projects within IT operations including IT systems, and infrastructure
- Well organized task planner
- Curious about technology. Willing to research and learn about new systems/technologies
- Ability to build strong rapport with stakeholders to influence desired outcome
- Leadership qualities; ability to interface with cross-functional teams such as Finance, Development and Operations
- Familiarity with a wide range of project management methodologies
- Familiar with IT enterprise process standards and regulations (e.g. ITIL, Lean, PCI, SOX)
This position may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!