Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
The Senior IT Auditor will be responsible for all aspects of regulatory compliance at Big Fish Games. This includes but is not limited to: leading compliance efforts, following and enhancing standard operating procedures, verifying and testing controls and processes, supporting annual compliance audits and providing regular reporting to executive management.
- Supporting PCI-DSS and SOX compliance audits
- Ability to work and collaborate with external/internal auditors and assessors
- Provide subject matter expert (SME) guidance to technical and non-technical teams in support of compliance and IT control design
- Strong understanding of IT Governance Controls as related to SOX 404, COBIT and ITIL
- Strong understanding of the PCI-DSS 3.2 standards and compliance processes
- Conduct regular gap analysis of security controls against regulatory compliance standards
- Continually review and enhance compliance policies and procedures
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- 6+ years’ experience leading SOX 404 audits and compliance standards
- 3+ years’ experience leading PCI-DSS audits and compliance standards
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Preferred certifications: CISA, CISM or CISSP
- Must be experienced and demonstrate competency in the COBIT framework
- Active member of the ISACA association is a plus
- Experienced in representing Compliance at the Change Management Board
- Strong self-motivation and orientation toward results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced IT Operations team and organization
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!