Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
Tired of playing the wrong kinds of “games”? Join the Pond!
About the Team
Our team is comprised of about 17 folks, but we're growing. We are a centralized division that supports the various business groups within Big Fish. Think of us as a start-up ad agency within a larger company. Our culture encourages testing, trying new things, learning from our mistakes, and becoming smarter and stronger moving forward.
We are currently on the hunt for a talented Associate Manager, Illustration to join our User Acquisition Team based in Seattle.
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Lead the overall visual style illustration projects and provide necessary artistic/vision guidance with frequent feedback to artists
- Oversee the delivery of tasks from design team members & is accountable for the quality of final handoff & meeting deadlines
- Deliver polished illustrations based on Art Director and Media Buyer feedback. Clean files with named layers are essential
- Communicate high level business and process directives to team with direction from Art Director.
- Lead the overall visual style of routine, non-complex projects which may include components of animation, UI, characters, etc. and provide necessary artistic/vision guidance thorough concept art, style guides, and frequent feedback to artists
- Help to set the marketing strategy for products by working with internal and external partners to execute marketing tasks
- Typically has 7 or more years of digital/traditional illustration experience
- 3+ years of project management responsibility
- 2+ years of people management
- Understanding of the economy/business model of the projects being managed and business relevance of artistic decisions
- Must be able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Strong understanding of casual gaming and social advertising
- Strong specialization in illustration
- Mastery of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Ability to evaluate and recommend calculated risks with plans to ensure success
- Ability to own the art in the project from inception to delivery
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out onTheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!