Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
We’re looking for an HR Manager to join our small-but-mighty team of HR and Recruiting professionals. The ideal candidate for this role thrives in a fast-paced environment, and enjoys partnering with dynamic groups of managers and employees to build creative HR solutions for a company on the grow!
- Coach and mentor managers and senior leadership on matters related to organizational design, career development, performance management, and leadership
- Work with employees to understand their challenges and perspectives, and promote individual engagement
- Use data, analytic aptitude, and HR acumen to influence action, make recommendations and decisions, and assess results
- Partner with the HR team to develop and deliver human resource training throughout the organization
- Build effective partnerships cross-functionally to accomplish shared goals
- Partner with Managers and external Counsel to manage US immigration matters
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- BS/BA degree in business, communications, HR, or similar field
- 5-7 years HR experience
- 3+ years managing, mentoring, and developing a team of HR professionals
- Working knowledge of HR systems and tools, HR management suite of tools, and web-based HR systems
- Highly skilled in employee relations and legal compliance, with a demonstrated knowledge of employment laws
- Track record of quality execution, organizational skills, and high attention to detail and accuracy
- Thoughtful written and verbal communication skills across a broad range of employee experience levels and professions
- Experience overseeing immigration processes is a must!
- Previous experience in software/high-tech sector preferred
- PHR certification preferred