Self Aware Games creates free-to-play games that connect people all over the world and across platforms! Our Big Fish Casino franchise tops the charts among mobile social casino games, and we keep the party going with mini-games, in-game events, and other social hits!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to manage the vision and strategy on new game titles being developed with external development studios. As a Senior Product Manager in our Oakland office, you will work closely with Production, Business Intelligence, Marketing and External development partners across the globe to launch and develop second party games published by Big Fish.
- Set strategic product roadmap of second party games in collaboration with external game development partners to ensure maximum potential of product line
- Manage the individual games’ P&L
- Own communication with key stakeholders regarding customer drivers, product and business goals and progress against those goals
- Drive overall research strategy and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis.
- Manage prioritization of scheduling and determine appropriate trade-offs among customer experience and performance
- Work closely with marketing team to craft monthly event plans
- Analyze market and competitive landscape to understand opportunities for additional growth of product portfoiio
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- BA/BS required; Computer Science or related technical field, or Marketing/Communications preferred
- 5+ years relevant work experience in product management or external producer role for mobile games
- Experience leading and working with remote teams
- Manage and evolve Roadmaps, advocating for strategy that takes research, data and industry trends into account
- Deep experience in crafting specs for feature development.
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Experience with Social Casino mobile games
- Experience managing live web applications and/or games with multivariate testing
- Advanced Excel and SQL proficiency preferred
- Speak Korean
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Excellent problem-solver with organizational and analytical skills,
- Team player tuned into company core values
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to launch new product features and optimize for the business line
- Comfortable with taking calculated risks as appropriate
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.