Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
The Customer Support Moderator’s primary responsibility is to build and maintain a safe community for our users to connect and help one another.
- Enforce forum rules
- Respond to unanswered inquiries and post answers via forums and Facebook, respond to private messages
- Generate daily status reports for other teams, coordinate with Tier II and other teams to escalate issues with published games
- Publish and moderate customer ratings and reviews
- Play through game levels as necessary
- Create threads and announcements to increase customer retention/engagement and reduce incident creation
- Other duties as assigned including but not limited to leading team meetings, analyzing trends, coordinating team projects, etc.
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Associates or BA degree preferred
- Experience in Social Media or Community Management
Experience supporting users of PC and mobile downloadable games, preferably casual titles
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent ability to recall data and information
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Has good knowledge of customer service principles
- Able to use good judgement, navigate cultural differences, and objectively maintain a global viewpoint
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment, handle pressure, and work effectively as part of a team
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.