Snark Busters: All Revved up
Best Game Ever!
I loved everything about this game. I wish they would make more!!!
March 12, 2012
A great follow up to the first
This game really stayed true to the Snark Busters genre. The first one is still my fave, but this one really is great!
The soundtrack, the art, the wit, all very fun!
However... part 3, not so good. Seemed they got a little lazy making it. Shoulda kept similar soundtrack, it was so funky, and it just seemed the story was a bit blah. You guys should make it up to us with a part 4 similar to 1 & 2.
July 5, 2014
WHAT A HOOT !
I've never played a HOG quite like this. It's GREAT! A lot of fun and a lot of very funny twists and turns. If you are looking for a straight HOG, this isn't for you. It's more of a fun quirky adventure, with many riddles and stumbling blocks to overcome. The story line is really excellent, and a great addition to the game. You won't find whole objects to find here; only pieces of objects. And then you have to use these objects to complete a task or puzzle. I had to use the hint button a lot. But, no matter...it recharges quickly. I did get to a few puzzles that were making me tear my hair out. But, again no worry. Just wait out the timer and select "skip" when it lights up use this option. You'll get your item anyway. I only got stuck towards the end of the game. If this happens to you, you can go through the walk-through. It's a big help. I found this game very challenging to get through. But, the game was so much fun, that I stuck it out until the end. Some people say that they can't play it again after the first time. I had no problem. I just use a different name at the beginning. I'm so hooked that I'm going right straight to my second game, right now.
*I'M HOOKED !!! A REAL SNARK BUSTER!
March 4, 2014
I loved these games and want to know when or if there will be more of them???? I highly recommend them! I'd give 10 stars if they had them
February 23, 2014
FOR WHEN YOU NEED CHEERING UP
SUMMARY/LENGTH: This is a cheerful and humorous game. It took me a little over 6 hours to play, but it seemed like only 2 or 3 hours because it was SO MUCH FUN that time flew by. When?s the next one coming out? Aren?t they overdue with a new Snark game? The ending certainly leaves room for more adventures. This is a lovely game to play when you?re down in the dumps. It is so whimsical and eccentric that I wouldn?t even care if it didn?t have a storyline.
- Jack Blair is the world?s greatest current car racer. His grandfather was even better, but he disappeared in a tunnel during his last race. And Jack wants to become a certified Snark Buster.
- 6 brilliant and quirky levels with several locations each before Jack can become an official Snark Buster and race the car they have for him to drive.
- Progress forward by playing very colorful and bright Fragmented HOS. Pieces are easy to find. But some will be unobtainable until later. Once you?ve successfully completed a level, you?ll be given a medallion which will gain you entry into the next level.
- Going to a new location and putting together new fragment objects and solving problems will frequently change a prior location, making additional fragments available. The backgrounds are done in a highly-exaggerated style that fits perfect with the game.
- Although you go into a backwards world, it was not mystifying and it was easily adaptable.
- Jessica Marrey is again in pursuit of Jack. She keeps you updated wherever there is a television on the mystery of Jack. She?s a hoot.
- Superb animation and sound effects. Jaunty music (although sometimes there was no music).
NOT SO GOOD:
- I?m sure there?s something someone will complain about, but I certainly have nothing.
October 5, 2013
Reviews you can believe
I read the reviews and figured "Oh... what the heck"
I generally do not care for fractured object games, unless well carried out. This game hits the mark. Colorful scenes and a riveting storyline. Bright, cheery, smooth, and no
witches, ghosts, demons, spell casting, sorcery, religious (druid, Aztec, black magic etc.) ceremonies. Me want more, more, more!
Not a long game, but that's good; because I will play this many more times. Just plain fun.
September 4, 2013
Excellent Game, Completely Awesome, Buy It.
Great fun, awesome graphics, easy to move around. HIGHLY recommend it.
August 28, 2013
Every now and then, I need a break from the dark games and these are great fun! Lots of different puzzles and games along with interesting story lines. Definite must buy every time!
February 10, 2013
Fun to play!
This was so fun to play with my first-grader while he was sick. It was funny and beautiful and he loved exploring the scenes. Good clean fun your kids can enjoy, too!
January 22, 2013
GOOD CHANGE OF PACE
This game is a lighthearted fantasy with lots of action to keep your interest. This is the second game in this series that I have played and I will definitely get all of them.
I know there is a special word for the kind of HO game this is, but I can't remember it. It is the kind of game where you find pieces of items to complete the picture, and then use the item in the game.
The hint button was excellent and I used it a lot to navigate between active areas of the game, and occasionally to find that last piece of the HO. I only had to refer to the walk through once, which is a further indication of how good the hint button worked.
Very nice change of pace from the darker, more sinister games.
November 28, 2012