This game is so much fun, I can't wait for landgrabbers2 !
July 2, 2013
The one I keep going back to
Out of all my games, this one has stayed near the top of the played list. I keep going back to it to play it over again. Fun, challenging. Love it!!! Favourite game.
November 23, 2012
One of the best games I've played!
Love this game so much. Have spent hours and hours on it - and even started again from scratch recently.
There is definitely plenty of content to keep you going - it is not one of those games that you finish after an hours or so.
It does require some fast clicking at some places, but you could probably do okay if you're a bit slower.
Easy to learn, simple and clear instructions.
Great sense of achievement when you conquer a level, especially a difficult one.
Get this game!
October 27, 2012
Great Replay Value
On Easy, this game is pretty simple. The first few levels teach you the basics of the game.
After you get your feet wet, you can move on to the 2 harder levels. Although castles and laser towers don't seem to go together, the game moves well, good graphics, sounds are OK, and replay value is great!
After owning this game for several months now, I still have yet to beat all the General setting games, and you can try different methods and strategies. The AI doesn't get faster or cheat to make it harder, the AI strategy gets tougher!
October 27, 2012
Definitely a keeper!
I love time management and strategy games, but this one is very addictive. I loved the sound effects, and the different levels had great graphics Even though I have played the game through several times, I can always work on improving my time and to get more trophies. The trails of blood are definitely a cool touch!
January 18, 2012
I love the time management aspect. I didn't have the patience to beat all levels, but the game play and originality were awesome.
November 30, 2011
Unique strategy game
At first glance, this game seems simplistic. The graphics are not the strong point, though they are not bad. The gameplay consists of taking over buildings with your "soldiers" (most buildings generate more at a set rate). The different buildings have different advantages - the units there may have more speed or strength for attacking, or the structures may be easier to defend.
The strategy comes in by way of the opponents. They are trying to take over buildings as well, and will attack any perceived weaknesses. If you are lucky, when there is more than one opponent they will attack each other instead of you.
An interesting game. Very little storyline, but I've never seen another game like it, and some levels are pretty difficult to pass.
November 18, 2011
a great game very hard to pass some of the levels i consider myself not a pro but very darn good at playing games but this one makes me mad sometimes its hard but thats the fun of it i like it hard means more of a challege for me
May 31, 2012
Not for pacifists
Seemed a good game if you could think of it as that. Basically gather as many troops as you can and beat up your opponent before they have time to wake up. Graphic, sounds, comments, etc. all great .The death toll list at the end of each skirmish put me off.
Recommend but try trial first to see if it's for you.
July 28, 2013
Strategy game - limited variety of action
A straight forward enough casual strategy game requiring a lot of clicking to send out troops and a limited amount of thinking due to limited actions available.
* Send troops out of buildings you own to storm neutral and enemy buildings (watchtowers that zap lasers, houses and castles for troops).
* Multi-select your buildings and from each one half the number of troops will deploy to the building you double click on. So it is a question of throwing more bodies at a building than what is in there already.
* Owning properties gets you money which means that you can use different artifacts on each level (e.g. speed up troops, meteorite blast etc...)
* That is pretty much all there is too it.
* Graphics are fine for the game and reasonable sound effects. Nothing to write home about.
* No story to it really. There is a statue which gains trophies as you go further on in the game, but this is incidental. Once you complete all levels, you unlock a Colonel and General mode which means that the computer plays more cleverly.
* Some levels near the start I found challenging, but then I realized I didn't need to think and just had to go 'clicking mental' to grab land.
* If you do the demo you will get a feel of what the whole game is like. Levels and game play are pretty same-y, with different level artifacts being the main dimension which may change your strategy.
An simple strategy game you can just dip in and out of, to while away some time.
May 11, 2013