Strategy game - limited variety of action
A straight forward enough casual strategy game requiring a lot of clicking to send out troops and a limited amount of thinking due to limited actions available.
* Send troops out of buildings you own to storm neutral and enemy buildings (watchtowers that zap lasers, houses and castles for troops).
* Multi-select your buildings and from each one half the number of troops will deploy to the building you double click on. So it is a question of throwing more bodies at a building than what is in there already.
* Owning properties gets you money which means that you can use different artifacts on each level (e.g. speed up troops, meteorite blast etc...)
* That is pretty much all there is too it.
* Graphics are fine for the game and reasonable sound effects. Nothing to write home about.
* No story to it really. There is a statue which gains trophies as you go further on in the game, but this is incidental. Once you complete all levels, you unlock a Colonel and General mode which means that the computer plays more cleverly.
* Some levels near the start I found challenging, but then I realized I didn't need to think and just had to go 'clicking mental' to grab land.
* If you do the demo you will get a feel of what the whole game is like. Levels and game play are pretty same-y, with different level artifacts being the main dimension which may change your strategy.
An simple strategy game you can just dip in and out of, to while away some time.
May 11, 2013
Not for pacifists
Seemed a good game if you could think of it as that. Basically gather as many troops as you can and beat up your opponent before they have time to wake up. Graphic, sounds, comments, etc. all great .The death toll list at the end of each skirmish put me off.
Recommend but try trial first to see if it's for you.
July 28, 2013
Would have been GREAT but Computer Has Unfair Advantage
I really loved this Game but you always have to start with an unfair advantage, which sometimes makes the Game very hard to play. Unfortunately, I am stuck on Iceberg Level 3 and cannot progress any further. I cannot win this level no matter how hard I try and what I do. What a terrible waste of a Game. You should be able to SKIP the levels that you cannot pass.
January 5, 2013
There are better options for your time. Levels felt very repetitive.
November 12, 2012