Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition
Great story and graphics. I didn't want to stop playing. Very engaging. Highly recommend.
March 25, 2012
to many hos and to much jumping around
way to many HOs and to much jumping around
September 8, 2012
Loved the game ans the way it ended. Could not stop playing !
January 21, 2012
3 words BEST GAME EVER! I loved it
January 13, 2012
The game was very interesting, clarity and color was excellent!
HO'S were dark but so many HO'S......wow!!! They did become somewhat boring! However, work that hard to get through a game to reach a conclusion........and there is none! As I said, very disappointing! Very!!!
May 18, 2013
great for me!
I played this one and yes, I have fun and enjoy 'til end!
Thanks dev, for making this great game and of course interesting storyline. One of my favorite games I ever played!
Love it and good job!
May 17, 2013
The visuals are not just stunning but very much in the mood of the story. They pull you through and you want to know what will happen next. The minigame and HOS are puzzling enough to add to the excitement, but not so difficult and obtrusive to make you lose patience.
The demons look spectacular. and getting rid of them takes some doing, which adds to the fun. The angel adds a warm touch.
May 7, 2013
keeps you into game
great interesting game keeps your interest and I couldnt stop playing. Beautiful graphics definately a 5 star game
May 2, 2013
Loved the other Sacra game (heart) so I played the trial for this one and immediately found it on the creepy side, but I had a coupon so I bought it hoping it would get bettter....bleh...this game is so boring and frustrating don't really care if I don't finish it. Plus the map is not interactive. You have to walk to one place to do one thing then walk somewhere else to do one more thing then back to another place..very redundant. The graphics are downright ugly and I could not play with the sound on cuz the noises are gross and disturbing. Save your money and time, skip this one!!
April 30, 2013
Not a great game, unfortunately
Before playing "Angelic Night", I had played the beta to "Kiss of Death", and, since I liked the beta, I was expecting the first of the series to be great. Unfortunately, it wasn't, for me. Most people will love it, I'm sure of it, but for me this was an uninteresting and boring game, despite the high-production value.
- Way too many hidden objects scenes. I just hate this because it completely undermines my gaming experience. It makes playing the game a total pain and bore;
- Confusing storyline. I got most of it, but the way the story was told and unfolded made it confusing to now how it all really came to an hospital full of sinful demons. Not to mention that you never end up actually knowing what your character was doing there. Apparently, he was just a vessel to carry out the act until the end;
- The backtracking in this game is impossible! You have the map to tell you where you are and where you need to go, but you can't jump from one spot to the other, and the locations sometimes were miles away from each other! Another way to ruin the game for me;
- Great mysterious music;
- Nice graphics, as always;
- The locations are very beautiful, especially the garden where you find out how to summon a succubus;
- Beautiful concept art!
- The ending cutscene was really beautiful;
I'm not going to say if the Collector's Edition is worth it or not, because I didn't play the bonus chapter. I hit play, saw the cutscene, then I saw that there was a HO scene waiting for me already. Jesus, no. No more looking for objects, please! So I gave up.
I was expecting to love this game, what with all the great reviews and the screenshots, but I didn't.
The story is very thin and is confusingly told, a mess, really.
All the backtracking and the hidden objects totally detract from enjoying the game and so, this one wasn't good for me at all. I'll still recomend it, though, since I'm positively sure that most people will love it. Give "Angelic Night" a try and see for yourself.
April 27, 2013