Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House
This game made no sense. When you're finding items in the search and find parts of the game, the game runs out before the time does.
You do not have enough hints to help with the ridiculous confusion of sequence of events.
I was stuck in the Jewelers store and I fixed the cash register. It said it needed a code to open it. I found a piece of paper with a code on it and brought it to the cash register and it said it was the wrong move.
I clicked on a my last hint and the cash register glowed so I tried it again.
With no more hints I clicked and figured out everything I could and finally after 10 mins of the same thing and no help I gave up.
Waste of 40 mins, I didn't even finish the hour trial.
This game needs some tweaks for sure.
October 9, 2012
Natalie Brooks: Secret of Treasure House
I enjoyed the trial of this game! The hidden object scenes are challenging, it has a good storyline and the grahics are bright and easy to see. A nice change from all the "dark" games. The characters are more cartoon and the script reads like a comic book, but who doesn't like comics! I like that there's a map to go from place to place and extra HOG'S to play for earning more hints. It's a fun game to kick back, relax and play!
November 10, 2012
I really enjoyed the trial, so I bought the full version. The entire game, start to finish, only took an additional 30 minutes. In addition to the abrupt end, there are a limited number of locations to explore, and no freedom to choose where you go. You cannot go back for the extras and by the time I figured it all out, it was over. Definitely NOT worth the money.
January 21, 2013
this game is going to give me grey hair T.T
I bought this game because a) it's from Alawar and b) I like NB: Treasure of Lost Kingdom. Turns out this game is like prehistoric from other excellent Alawar games and this game frustrates me to the max. Here's why:
- the screen is not wide
- they're very stingy with hints, and to get one, you have to find items in 3(!) different places
- skip button is practically useless. I never skip a minigame because it keeps asking for 'enough hints', and how to get one if they don't even give you one.
- HOG scenes are just piles of junk and useless, unrelated stuff. You just do it to get hint, instead of something for your inventory.
- many spelling mistakes and useless conversations that will keep appearing if you click incorrectly
- minigames that just close and you have to start over if you click wrongly near the menu button.
I simply can't wait to finish this game and I almost unistall this game twice because I couldn't stand it. However I always finish all the games that I bought so I tried to stand with this one. Imagine my happiness when I see it done. Unless if you're a fan of Natalie Brooks, I suggest you skip this one.
March 7, 2013