Sacra Terra: Angelic Night
Great twist on the 7 Deadly Sins!
Extremely enjoyable game play! Graphics are out of this world, a good mix of puzzle and HOS with mostly medium to difficult levels. I thought the story line was very original and had me hooked right from the beginning! It does have a map which tells you where you are and where you need to go, however to be expecting to just click and "poof" there, you are going to have to work your way back and forth. I look forward to seeing more of this type of game play in the future. Enjoy!
April 16, 2012
Hits the Bullseye!
Fantastic game, havn't been this intrigued and entertained in a while. What this game lacks in challenge, it more than makes up for in storyline, creativity, and freshness of puzzles and adventure. Graphics and music were perfectly suited. It reminded me of another game called F.A.C.E.S but meshed with the 7 deadly sins. Kudos to the developers.
April 3, 2012
Great game! Ignore the Cheese!
The storyline is original and the gameplay is wonderful! If you can get past the whispery "Aaannnngggellll" everytime the angel appears, then you're good to go.
April 2, 2012
A great game
Since many others have already reviewed this game (not just this but the CE version) this ins't going to go into great detail but just say some of the reasons I think it's a great game.
Ok it starts in a way many other games do : you wake up (in a hospital) not knowing how you got there. Mysteriously you are freed from the straps which tie you to your bed and then it's up to you to find out where you are, what's going on, and what you should do about it.
* graphically it's good. I particularly liked the way the demons are portrayed, not just the way they're drawn but also the various things associated with them (so, the demon of Sloth just lies on a couch with fast food trash round him watching TV).
* the story works. It shouldn't really, and sometimes it is a bit confusing (as other reviewers have said), but it kind of makes sense and carries you along.
* there's a good balance between finding objects in various places and in the HO scenes.
* the map. This doesn't move you from place to place but shows you where you are and is beautifully drawn -- I have to say I still turned left when I should have turned right quite a few times
* the ending. There may be more in the CE version but there is a very satisfactory ending for the SE one.
A few negatives:
* you go back to the HO scenes rather a lot
* I wish you could keep some of the useful objects all through the game (but I always wish that!).
All in all, I really enjoyed playing Sacra Terra and defeating the demons -- would that the real sins of pride, greed, sloth etc could be defeated so easily!
April 1, 2012
I really liked this game. The only con was a little too much guidance for me in the game. Otherwise I liked the added bonus of finding the morphing objects without it impacting the progress of the game. Plus I really liked the storyline, it was different than the usual. Visuals are beautiful and the sound is not distracting. The length is pretty good; I like alot of different "rooms" to go into, and there wasn't alot of repetition in the rooms. The HOS were nice, not junkpiles, with a little added activity in them to find some objects. Overall, not a bad way to pass the time!
March 29, 2012
This is what a game should be
Excellent game. I loved it and after a few weeks I will play it again. Plenty of places to explore and very, very good hidden object scenes. I liked the sense of purpose, the game isn't geared toward making you wander aimlessly from scene to scene searching for some reason to be there or some place to use an inventory item. It is just a good game. I wish they were all this good.
March 16, 2012