Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition
Greatest Tower Defense Game! (for downloadable) :D
Well its A little different from the original one -
- The strawberry change too christmast tree and just point at the money , NO need to click for collecting money or even collecting money and prizes after defeat the bugs!
-there are some new PRIZES like Snowball, Freeze bomb and etc..
-The bugs wearing clothes (some of it) They all cute !! :P
-Music also change because to fit the theme!
- Almost Pure TD games / Strategy, cause the game NEED a lot of Thinking!
- there is a book in the main menu, it also help players about plant, bugs, and prizes.
- well I hope there will be a sequel- new plant, new upgrade and more!
the game can be addicted sometime :P
All in All - the game can be quite hard and some of it quite easy!
P/S - try it first then U know!! :)
December 12, 2012
Even better than the original
This is the special Christmas edition of the tower defence strategy game "Garden Rescue". It is very similar (same bugs, same strategies, same range of difficulty), but there are some improvements too:
1. Some bugs are dressed in comic little coats and scarfs as they advance through your snowy frosty garden.
2. You don't have to click on your strawberry's coins - just swipe the mouse over them; you also sometimes get scatterings of coins as bugs are killed.
3. There are new 'special weapons' in addition to the bomb, spring etc: hailstones, freezes, mini tornados, and a strange green smoke that - if you plant it just past a few weapons - causes some bugs to turn around and walk into the weapons fire again.
If you liked Garden Rescue, you'll love this!
January 29, 2014
'Love this game!
I bought this game not having known about Garden Rescue.
Now I have, and love, both games. 'Next best things to Plants vs Zombies, I say. The 'creatures' in Xmas edition are adorable and funny; nevertheless I shoot 'em!
I've played each Garden Rescue version more than a few times and I'm still not 'good enough' to get far as "Sargeant" or above level. "Private" I shall happily stay until I manage to figure out the higher levels of play.
The 'music' leaves much to be desired so I just use the sound effects. Thanks for a great game! I hope Garden Rescue III comes along soon. :)
March 19, 2013
Great Tower Defense Game
I thoroughly enjoyed this game and wish there were more like this one. I also enjoyed the game variation they threw in every so often where the towers were limited to specific types and accessed at random intervals. Nice changeup.
Well worth the price!
March 16, 2013
But simpler than the first one.
December 12, 2012
I loved the Garden Rescue game prior to this one and liked that one. This one is obviously very much the same, but with some improvements and was an instant buy.
The coin collection is simplified and gets collected automatically when you have the cursor over the coins. Plus there are more power-ups.
The game is sufficiently difficult and am playing the "Private" difficulty level at the minute and not always getting 3*. As with the other GR, I will probably work my way through the difficulty levels and try and get all 3*.
The bugs with the scarfs etc on are very cute!
Great game, a classic, IMO and one of my favourites. Fun, without too much stress and multiple clicking. Great stuff!! Love it. :heart: (sun) :thumbup:
December 15, 2012
Funny characters & light challenge
I've owned this game for awhile, & keep returning for a quick level or two. It's an effective diversion when i'm overloaded.. seems to give me a reset.
May 18, 2013
''fun and action game!''
garden rescue chistmas games!!
March 13, 2013
I love this game very much very interesting and great game please bring new version soon i played its both version 100 times :)
December 23, 2012
Wow, love this game, can't stop playing it and there are so many levels!! I have played every level but not got 3 stars on all the lowest levels yet so hours and hours of fun!! If you've got a lot to do before Christmas I recommend you wait to try this until after Christmas, you won't finish what you need to otherwise lol.
December 17, 2012