Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition
Bit of a "meh" adventure game - not HO as classified in BF
Average adventure game. (Note: not HO game which BF classifies it has). Find out who is behind the death of a star on a hit reality TV show.
- Graphics and scenery excellent.
- Good voice acting
- Not much travelling about in main game required.
- Bonus chapter story insight is interesting and tantalising (unlike main game), but game play is not so great (lots of to and fro).
- A game with no HO - woo! Great if you are not in the mood for screen gazing.
- Music drove me nuts and had to switch it off. Relentless and samey all the way through.
- In some areas when I expected sound later in the game I didn't hear any
- Game started off well with tense atmosphere and possibilities, but just seemed to run out of pace and started to feel like a drag.
- Puzzles not great: No-brainers at the start and later on the mechanics of what was required was not obvious at all. I reached a point where I couldn't be bothered with the game anymore, so skipped a lot of puzzles.
- Bonus part of game only lasted 20 mins for me. A bit short really.
It's not a bad game, just doesn't feel like there is much love put into it, apart from the visual graphics and acting, which is shame.
For beginners this is probably an alright game to cut your teeth into. For me, as an intermediate, this is was "all front and no substance" game, which left me a little disappointed.
April 19, 2013
It's an interesting game. A little expensive
March 29, 2013
WOW REALLY SHORT GAME SO NOT WORTH IT
WOW this is probably the shortest CE game I have ever played. Took me under 2 hours to complete the entire game including BONUS content (and I'm not a fast player at all#. Very disappointed and so not worth the $13.99. There is also not one HOS in this game and BFG you will be getting a lot of static for not listing it correctly. The clowns throw you off in the beginning and it looks like a really good game BUT don't be fooled. Puzzles are SO easy in this game that a child could do them easily. Make sure you play the entire demo because there is not much game play beyond that....I wish I would have waited for the SE and used my PCC :#
December 20, 2012
If you like games with puzzles only then this is for you, but there wasn't one single HOS in the whole demo. This shouldn't be put in the HOS section but rather in the puzzle one. Very glad I didn't buy it.
December 22, 2012
what has gone wrong?
I played the ce of this game is it me or are the games getting shorter, value for money a BIG NO.
December 21, 2012
Not worth watching or playing. . .
I must be getting jaded. The quality of the collectors editions from BF for Mac seem to have tanked. Have I just seen it all before? Are the developers all on vacation?
January 1, 2013
Not the hidden object type of game I like
I love hidden object games, and BFG has the best ones on the market. However, this one falls short of entertaining to me. At no time did I ever have the opportunity to search for a list of items in a hot spot. I like that aspect of a hidden object game! While I do like engrossing storylines, this one was really boring. I was disappointed that I used my 2 credits to purchase this one. I was just bored beyond words and never finished the game.
December 27, 2012
A huge disappointment
This was probably one of the most boring games I have played, I only just managed to finish it and play the bonus game. Dreadful.
December 20, 2012
NOT A HIDDEN OBJECT GAME
It doesn't really matter how fun or challenging this game is, it is NOT a hidden object game. I've never had this issue with Big Fish before, and I'm not too happy about it. I'll be paying much closer attention to the free trials in the future, since I now know I can't trust BFG's categories.
December 26, 2012
A Collectors Edition???? Really
This game was absolutely pathetic. The storyline was atrocious. The games were difficult and tedious. Just plain garbage.
December 22, 2012