Build- a- lot original
I loved it. Best game yet! :) I love the chaalenge and the trill. Only thing I didn't like was not buying it.
April 23, 2012
its fun and a very good game to play
January 2, 2012
My true favorid of all time management
* Clean simple but rich in detail, high quality graphics. I play this series since years and still have fun with it.
* Excellent gameplay, as it is not just about clicking fast to make the goal, but you have to plan ahead and be creative.
* Though the original game doesn't take all advantages, the follow up games are improved, still if one is new to this kind of games, it's the right one to get you feet wet.
* simultaneous task make it a good fun for replay, as one can improve through many retries.
- first version didn't allow single level reply (all follow up games do!)
-- only 4 games of the series are for MAC, later games of the series only for PC :(
Summary: One of the VERY few game I loved to replayed for years, and still have fun with it!
March 3, 2013
My second best game series to Chocolatier
This series is my 2nd top choice of games if you love building from ground up with beautiful places to visit and a great storyline, and progressive up-grades.
April 28, 2012
I've always loved this game. It is simple but addicting. I think it is a good length too. I wish there was more to updating the houses. Like seeing paint change or something but I understand that would be a bit hard to do. The dialogue is pretty lame too but storyline isn't really what the game is about. All in all I'd recommend this game to anyone who likes time management games.
March 6, 2014
I started with this first game and am anxiously waiting for the next installment!!!
March 3, 2013
I love this game. You can play it over and over. Wont ever get sick of it.
August 9, 2014
this game is so fun and entertaining when my mom tells me i have to turn it off i dont want to its so exploring try it out it keeps you busy
August 22, 2014
Perfect for All Ages!
This game is amazing! I can usually get perfect scores for each level. Sometimes I don't, if I haven't played in a while. I totally recommend this game to everyone.
December 1, 2014
I like builders, but always shied away from this series for some reason... I've now tried it and I'm pleasantly surprised!
It's a pure builder's game: get money & supplies & build to meet goals. The first dozen levels are fairly easy, but boy it gets tough!
I'm currently on level 30 and I've had to restart it twice. It certainly makes you think - it's a true strategy game!
I'm certainly a fan!
January 11, 2012