Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess
I am glad the game finally came out ......love this game keeps you busy and lots of fun,
February 18, 2013
LOVED this game!
This is very similar in style to Royal Envoy. If you enjoyed that game, you'll likely enjoy this one too.
I love the animations, the Shrek Donkeys are gorgeous and the soundtrack isn't annoying and the game sounds not too distracting.
One word of warning, it is a bit more difficult than Royal Envoy!
Overall, I give it 5 stars!
May 8, 2013
I absolutely love this game. It is a lot of fun, I love all the building TM games, bought this game before finishing the demo.
February 26, 2013
Good Time Management game!
Excellent Time Management game loved the relaxed play will enjoy.
Never played a game like this before. Played the demo and was hooked and bay it.
Big length of game.
I`d recommend for those who enjoy long and relaxing games in which a lot of fun.
February 23, 2013
Well worth buying
Loved this game. Love that you can turn the timer off. Needed a bit of guidance on levels 39 and 41, otherwise it was great.
Now that I know how it works am looking forward to playing it again.
June 23, 2013
Love this game. Need to do more time Management games.
February 19, 2013
Reminds Me of Northern Tale
I'm halfway through the demo and about 70% sure I will buy. This game reminds me of Northern Tale. Though the buildings are the same, there is different configuration with each level. You are also doing things like clearing roads, upgrading buildings, and producing products like flour or crusts. You can then sell these items at the market on the level. Here are other things worth noting:
1. You can buy workers or donkeys. Donkeys do the building and clearing, upgrading the buildings and taking things to market. Workers collect products from the buildings. Each level starts with a different amount of donkeys and workers.
2. There is no untimed option. However, you can continue once the timer is up until you complete the level. Your reward for completing the level within the alloted time is that you get to upgrade the throne room. These upgrades are done for you and you do not choose them.
3. Music is on the dull and boring side. Not too many voice overs so far. The only ones I have encountered are muffled chipmunk style voices at the market.
4. You can choose how many of what item you want to sell at the market, much like TV Farm.
5. If you are looking to complete the level in the allotted time get ready for a lot of frantic clicking.
6. Bar on top is easy to figure out which tells you how much gold and product you have as well as workers and donkeys.
7. Like Northern Tale there are obstacles to "pay off" in order to get past some roads. I think these were goblins.
8. There are stars that you collect which occasionally drop from the buildings and collect for upgrades. The two I have encountered so far were an upgrade to increase productivity and one to speed up the workers.
If you liked Northern Tale you might enjoy this one. Also if you enjoyed TV Farm some of the elements in this game are similar.
February 18, 2013
Sweet Kingdom is a Sweet Game
Right away I noticed it looked alot like Royal Envoy so since I really liked both of those games I was definitely intrigued about this one. I wasn't disappointed. In fact, there were some very cute surprises in it that made me laugh throughout. Love the donkeys! :)
The graphics are very well done; There are no voice overs but there is dialogue to read through the cutscenes so no big deal on that one for me; The storyline is fairly typical as far as fairytale princess stories go but that makes it fun for all ages; There are lots of incentives to get things done quickly and some helpful bonuses along the way; You have your helpful court astrologer (wizard type guy) who hangs around for a few minutes each level to give you some pointers if you need it but if you don't like him you can shut him up quickly enough.
Overall, a really cute and enjoyable game that I purchased before the demo time was even over. If you liked the Royal Envoys then you will certainly be pleased with this game.
Happy gaming my fellow fishies :)
February 18, 2013
This game is an awful lot like Royal Envoy, where you have to build dwellings, harvest the items they produce, and try to do it all within a specific amount of time. I've only played a few of the levels, but will get it. It's better than yet another dark, dreary HOG.
February 18, 2013
Not a slam dunk game, really challenging
Wow! I finally got the game based on the reviews. It is very like Royal Envoy in playing, but it is, I think, a much more challenging game. I got gold on the first 10 levels, but since then, wow, it got tough. Some of the levels, I missed gold by a few seconds, but frankly, I don't know if I can get gold on some of them, missing gold by a whole lot of minutes. I've had to restart some of the levels because I got myself boxed in. One thing that isn't very clear is which buildings are needed for getting which resources. In that, it's rather like Virtual City where you need certain buildings to say build a car, only in this case, you need certain building to get a fruit pie. And there is no help screen to show the link (it would have been really helpful). The graphics themselves are very well done. Storyline, eh, minimal. The challenge, and it really is a challenge, is finishing the level before it gets dark. Not a game, I think, for beginners in TM games.
March 8, 2013