100% Hidden Objects
This one was just awful. Who cares.
May 27, 2013
I like it when there's a storyline to go along with HO fforgiven me this this was waste of time & effort. This be put on the black list.
April 15, 2013
great jazz music- but game is a mixed bag
i dislike HOGS that are timed, I thought the premise of this game were promising but realized that there are no instructions and that you play against the clock. no fun, not relaxing. The best thing is the jazz music in the background, something i usually mute but not this game.
November 7, 2013
NOT FOR ME .....
I love hidden object games but I took no pleasure in playing this game. The graphics were crowded and the items so small that I just could not find them within the time limits. It is demoralising to keep on losing so in the end I binned it.!
If you have excellent eyesight or a very large screen computer it could be OK. I was playing on a lap top.
May 17, 2013
I love the idea of a Hidden Objects game without a story... just lets get on with it! However, I didn't like the illustrations, I found them wishy washy and blurry, and there are too many object that don't look like the things they are supposed to be depicting. If the illustrations had been clearer, perhaps even photographic is an option, I would have bought it.
May 12, 2013
This game really fell short.
I enjoy HO games but this one disappointed. Object discription was vague on a lot of the items. Several bugs, Items not being removed when clicked. This could have been a really good HO but just to many things wrong.
April 25, 2013
Definite No Buy!
The scenes are fairly nice but it doesn't always maintain the same size on your screen. I hate, hate, hate timers. These games are supposed to be fun not panicky. And when I did ask for a hint (for 3 items), I clicked on two of them over and over and over and it wouldn't pick up so I lost "expert" standing and kept losing time because .... well, it just wouldn't. So no buy for me. Too frustrating.
April 20, 2013
Glad I Played before buying
Love hidden objects - but it helps if you call something what it really is. I have gotten in the habit of playing something I'm interested in before buying. Glad I did this time because 100% Hidden Object was a great title wish I had liked the game more.
April 20, 2013
I beta tested this game a year or so ago and hated it. I'm still not a fan, but at least they made some improvements. It's a game with straight hidden object scenes, one right after the other. There are no puzzles or anything. Just H0 scenes.
- Timed and untimed modes. Word list or picture list modes.
- Different "boxes" contain different themed hidden object scenes. One box contains scenes like the game Pure Hidden.
- Artwork isn't great. Lots of items look a little pixilated. H0 scenes are junkpiles with loads of stuff. Some items are SO small.
- Some H0 scenes contain duplicate items, but only one will count. Example: The game asked for a mask. There's a diving mask and a tribal looking mask. Both are technically masks, but only the tribal one counted.
- Music is this dreadful jazzy stuff that doesn't fit with the scenes, really. I'm not sure if there's other music, but that's all it would give me.
- Getting "frenzy" mode to earn a star can be a real pain, as you need to get many items in a row without the meter running out.
- You can buy power ups with the coins that you earn.
- There are achievements, but most are pretty easy to get. The game gave me five or six after the first scene I did.
All in all, no thank you.
April 14, 2013
No-Buy for me!!!! Didn't like the graphics (too dark).
April 17, 2013