Royal Settlement 1450
The kingdom’s treasury is nothing but a gaping hole of emptiness. The liege lord is utterly discontented and astonished – what could be the best way to fill up the treasury again? The king appoints you to liege man in “Royal Settlement 1450“. Your task is to build towns, villages and trade-routes in order to turn wild nature into prosperous and primarily profitable terrain. There is no time to lean back because the king is waiting for profit and patience has never been one of his strengths! But your chances of success are high. Don’t forget to regularly pay moderate tribute to keep the king well-disposed. If you fail to succeed in time and fall behind with paying tribute, you will lose the king’s benevolence…
- Time-management and strategy-style fun!
- Campaign and continuous modes
- Construct fantastic buildings
Game System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- CPU: 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 1024 MB
- DirectX: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 101 MB
Game Manager System Requirements:
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later
The Big Fish Guarantee:
- Quality tested and virus free.
- No ads, no adware, no spyware.