100% Hidden Objects
I love the idea of a Hidden Objects game without a story... just lets get on with it! However, I didn't like the illustrations, I found them wishy washy and blurry, and there are too many object that don't look like the things they are supposed to be depicting. If the illustrations had been clearer, perhaps even photographic is an option, I would have bought it.
May 12, 2013
I beta tested this game a year or so ago and hated it. I'm still not a fan, but at least they made some improvements. It's a game with straight hidden object scenes, one right after the other. There are no puzzles or anything. Just H0 scenes.
- Timed and untimed modes. Word list or picture list modes.
- Different "boxes" contain different themed hidden object scenes. One box contains scenes like the game Pure Hidden.
- Artwork isn't great. Lots of items look a little pixilated. H0 scenes are junkpiles with loads of stuff. Some items are SO small.
- Some H0 scenes contain duplicate items, but only one will count. Example: The game asked for a mask. There's a diving mask and a tribal looking mask. Both are technically masks, but only the tribal one counted.
- Music is this dreadful jazzy stuff that doesn't fit with the scenes, really. I'm not sure if there's other music, but that's all it would give me.
- Getting "frenzy" mode to earn a star can be a real pain, as you need to get many items in a row without the meter running out.
- You can buy power ups with the coins that you earn.
- There are achievements, but most are pretty easy to get. The game gave me five or six after the first scene I did.
All in all, no thank you.
April 14, 2013
Very hard to find the objects as the scenery is not well lit, clear or the objects well-defined.
I was looking forward to this game as I'm tired of the endless sagas that accompany most of the other hidden object games.
May 10, 2013
No No No No
There is no satisfaction to this game, I had to click on every corner of the screen and I said Ohh; there it is. When I saw that it was all HOG game I taught it would be fun but no not at all, there is nothing else to say but if U are a HOG this is not 4 U;; Ria B
April 21, 2013
No-Buy for me!!!! Didn't like the graphics (too dark).
April 17, 2013
I usually tolerate the HO scenes just to play the adventure games. However, I thought I would give this a try. I guess if you like these brain-numbing searches you may like this "game", but for me I was out after 10minutes. Not a buy for me.
April 14, 2013
I am not of fan of HO games but will give each one a try. I thought that this game stinks. I find the story bit in HO games usually the saving grace to keep me interested. As they have taken this bit out this is not a game for me
April 14, 2013
I really hate this game!
I didn't try it first and wished I had!
April 23, 2014