Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition
It's long and beautiful. The music is enchanting. It's a game worth the price. I will admit it's a bit much but if, the games come in this fashion with lot's of HO's a games then good job. I hope more developers take time for games that, keep us coming back. Then, the pleasure is all mine and of course all members to.
July 6, 2013
Great graphics and good hidden object games and storyline
July 4, 2013
And so began game...
Dear Developers, thank you for the game Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory, I like the whole concept of the game. Location and graphics of the underwater world at a high level of performance, this game recalled the my favorite game Bioshock. I recommend this game, and i think this game must be in the top 100-BEST HOPA games ever.
My rating 5. Other developers need to make games on the same level.
July 5, 2013
What a tale !
I played the game a lot and I've been very suprised by the quality of this one ! Arts are really nicely done, interesting and give you a really good feeling when playing the game. Also music is nice, and the whole story is quite interesting too, the background story made me buy this game instantly.
Mini games and hiddens are fun and kind of a challenge sometimes ! Great game, and great extras too.
July 5, 2013
Fun game, not too hard very interesting
July 4, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed it. I will be buying this game for sure so I can finish it:)
July 30, 2013
Help Marcus Regain His Memory and His Love
This is the story of a friendship that develops into a love triangle between Marcus, Vasco and Delores. As the story begins Marcus (you) is being tossed into the ocean by Vasco who tells him ?you lose, she is mine.? Marcus regains consciousness on a beach holding a portrait of a young woman who looks familiar but he has apparently lost his memory. Now begins your journey to help Marcus find out who he is and to regain his lost love.
Others have done a great job of listing the game?s technical aspects so I won?t go into those, except to note that there are three modes of gameplay ? casual, advanced and hardcore. Another nice option is that you can set your interactive map to indicate where you have an objective to accomplish. So if you would rather figure it out on your own, you can set the map so it does not indicate active areas.
Graphics quality is excellent and the artwork is gorgeous with a wonderful color palette. Although the graphics for the most part are crisp and exceptionally clear, the cutscenes have a foggy, muted appearance. I don?t see why the developer did this in the cutscenes because they look like a lower quality resolution. The game has voiceovers that are very good and the characters actually move their lips when speaking. The musical score is standard fare but is not too intrusive into the gameplay. I do keep my music volume lower because I don't want it to be distracting. Overall the sound quality is very good and goes well with the theme of the story.
There are different types of iHOS including list and the progressive silhouette type where you must find one object and then use it to find another. The puzzles in the game do not seem difficult but they do increase in difficulty and challenge as you progress through the game.
In this game you have an area called Sea World that includes a Sea Creature Album, Aquarium and a Dolphin Pool. As you move through the game you can find collectible items that include dolphins, sea turtles and shells that will be added to your Sea World. There is a store where you use the shells you have found to purchase items for your aquarium and dolphin. Also, there are 22 achievements to be earned and some of them relate to finding the collectible items. Included in the extras section you will find concept art, wallpapers, music, videos and mini puzzle that can be replayed.
The CE is loaded with extra content and although I am generally not interested in some of the extras, I think the wallpapers are beautiful and with them being available immediately, I?m going to put one on my laptop now. Since the SE version won?t be here for a while I don?t know if any of the extras, such as the Sea World, will be available in that version of the game.
Overall this is a very nice game and I recommend that you at least try the demo. For me it was an instant buy simply because I loved the first Fierce Tales and also it is a great value given today's sale.
July 4, 2013
Enjoyed this game very much
I played the one hour demo and found this game very pleasant and fun to play. The graphics are very pretty and the voice overs done very well. I really like the interactive HOS and the story line also enjoyable. The puzzles are not real hard but does have challenge to them. Map and guide are easy to use and it has achievements, and finding shells and turtles has rewards also. I am buying this game because overall it is very well put together. I think the developers took their time with it and did a great job.
July 4, 2013
Even Better Than The First!!!!!!!!!!!
I really loved this game, and all the extras make it that much better. The graphics are great, and the storyline just as good. There are things for you to find during the game for extras, and there is options in the beginning that allows you to decide which game you want, like easy, advanced, hardcore, and interactive map, if you want one. The items are not difficult to place, and the HOS are interactive, and allow you to place items in the scene. I liked the entire game, and was so happy it was much better than the first installment. Happy gaming gamers!!!!!!!!
July 4, 2013
Beautiful and entertaining game with lame storyline, however, the bonus chapter makes up for it.
"Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory", proved to be an equally good game as its predecessor, "The Dog's Heart", however, the storyline wasn't half as good or interesting.
- Very smooth gameplay. The game plays like a charm;
- Amazing graphics and artwork. Very colorful, detailed and crisp. These developers always surpass themselves in this area;
- The music was equally beautiful, too. Very calm (except for the one in the cutscenes), and very relaxing;
- Interesting, fun, and exquisite puzzles. A pleasure to play and I pratically managed to solve them all;
- Lots of great extras. Very fun to buy stuff for your aquarium and for your dolphin. Finding the sea animals and reading information about them was really interesting, too. As for the achievements, they weren't hard to be earned, and they also looked beautiful;
- The bonus chapter was amazing, really. Not only the story was way better than that of the main game, but you play from Dolores point of view, and, in my opinion, she is a better character than Marcus and as such, far more interesting. It was really worth to play and to be a part of Vasco's redemption. I think it was so good probably because the main characters of the bonus chapter are only Dolores and Vasco, no Marcus in it, which was a very typical and lame "hero" and also because there is no love story whatsoever in it. The locations, especially the temple were you assemble the crown, are breathtaking. This time, saving Aquapolis was a real pleasure.
- Lame storyline. The premise of a love triangle is already bad enough, but they decided to make one of the guys the bad one. "Bad" as in always trying to kill the main character, which unfortunately doesn't die. Marcus is a bland character and a completely uninteresting one, and, since he is what the main game is all about, I couldn't care less were the story was going.
And that's it. I would have gladly given this game 5 stars, if it weren't for the awful storyline and the even worse main character. However, the bonus chapter is totally worth the trouble of completing the main game.
A very beautiful game with amazing puzzles and wonderful extras. A joy to play as long as you ignore Marcus.
August 15, 2013