Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger
Good time waster game. Just goes from HOG to some sort of puzzle (find the differences, matching, etc) and back. It's really pretty boring. I had a hard time finding items as many were very small.
July 24, 2013
It is okay for beginners or people whom hands move slow, but, not enough challenge.
Some will like. I will pass on this one... Keep up the good work though, BF, for there are games for everyone.
July 23, 2013
Too hard to be Fun!!!
I played the hour demo and only one time was I able to:
Locate All Missing Camper Items
Find All Recyclables
Use No Hints
Some items were obscurely named - like a Pan Flute for a Harmonica and difficult to locate on the provided background. Some of the puzzles were fun and easy while others were Very difficult - like matching picture postcards to flags - come on guys, seriously ?!?!?
July 23, 2013
Something to keep busy
Initially this looks to be a great game for a HOG, because the pictures are so clear and not dark or blurry. However the objects are often obscured with only a fraction showing and may be very tiny. Indeed, I found several objects by random clicking and by accidental clicking while trying to pick up trash. Items which were not visible accounted for about 5 to 7 of the items to find in each scene. On balance, this was a good game, but not great because it was too much work to be really fun.
August 7, 2013
Dont buy that Game - BOOOORING!!!!!
July 23, 2013
Too short. Finished easily in a couple hours. Not a bad game but for the $6.99 paid there wasn't much value. Some of the puzzles seemed just arbitrary with no idea what to do. One "shuffle the squares" puzzle was almost impossible to complete due to difficulty figuring out the correct orientation as some of the squares were either too dark or seemed to fit any way it was turned. Finally gave up and clicked on "skip" to see that several squares were not right. Frustrating.
November 26, 2013
I don't like this game.
I used one of my free game tokens to buy this and I regret it. I like the idea of this, with several different kinds of mini games. I think the concept is good but the reality of the follow-through is not. The HOS are very hard to see with the objects too small and frequently dark. Some of the other mini games are hard to understand and the graphics are poor. The combination of the whole mix is too frustrating.
August 22, 2013
absolutely boring,felt as if I needed a zoom button. graphics are bright, cartoon like with lots of colour but I couldn't play it long enough to get past 1st screen OK for kids maybe.
August 20, 2013
This is my first review. I just played the demo. I lasted 10-15 minutes. I couldn't stand anymore than that. The game did not fit my screen. There were black bars all around it. This made the objects to tiny to see and because of that they were way too hard to find. I love hidden object games. They are 98% of what I buy. The other 2% is 3-match games. I don't buy any of the others, and never collectible versions. I would not recommed this game.
August 4, 2013