Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery
Waste of time.
Found it boring,no plot, and did not play more than15 minutes. Would not buy.
August 25, 2013
This was a confusing game. I lost an object and could not find how to get it back. Pretty cool artwork though.
August 27, 2013
Confusing and un-challenging and I do not recommend it.
September 1, 2013
"Not my usual big fish game"
Did not like this type of game at all,seems more like a facebook game,which i dont play any,sorry but it just does not appeal to me...as someone said earlier i cant figure out the storyline, or gameplay..why does it say i need to play the game every day too....
August 29, 2013
This "free to play" game is free to play... until you run out of gold or have incredible patience (and even then you'll most likely get stuck and not be able to play).
- Graphics are awful in the Hidden Object scenes, and remind me of games from four or five years ago. Hidden objects are SO tiny in some scenes.
- Playing on the PC is a pain. You have to drag around the screen to find objects, and zoom in and out in a way that does not add fun to the game.
- Where are the mini-games?
- Where is a real story? There's barely a story here.
- The atmosphere is nice. I like the New Orleans vibe.
- "Juju," a form of in-game currency (kind of like XP points), is hard to come by at times, but you can usually get enough with perseverance.
- Gold (that you pay for with real money if you want more than you "earn") is too expensive.
- Decorating your estate has little to do with the rest of the game. The graphics there are reminiscent of a game you'd play on a social media website.
All in all, this is a mediocre game compared to other things Big Fish Studios has put out.
September 30, 2013
The story/background are entirely missing. The game keeps coming up with new things to do that make no sense -- you have to build things to get juju to do things? Lots of random mini-games thrown together.
September 2, 2013
Please Don't Become Facebook
I dislike Facebook style of games, and I avoid them like the plague. The storyline and graphics are beautiful, but I don't like the format. I've never given a game a review this low, and it's entirely because of the setup and format of the game, not the storyline or graphics. I'm a member because I like the type of games BigFish has always had. I understand keeping up with what is current, but not that is current will keep its appeal the way your other game formats have proven the test of time.
September 7, 2013
Not for me
I found it real boring........
August 30, 2013
This game was well below the level of games I have come to expect from big fish. It jumped around, offered no explanations and was just not fun to play
August 29, 2013
Did not like this game. Had no idea what to do; loading too long. Played for 10 minutes, uninstalled the game. Game was confusing to me.
September 12, 2013