Treasure Island: The Golden Bug
The year is 1827 when William Legrand, the son of a wealthy family from New Orleans, lost everything. Ashamed, he leaves and creates a home on Sullivan's Island near Charleston, South Carolina. Here he lives simply and peacefully, until one day when he discovers a golden beetle on the beach which will set him on a journey in search of Captain Kidd's hidden treasure! Guide William on the adventure of a lifetime in Treasure Island: The Golden Bug!
- Brain-teasing mini-games
- Explore Sullivan's Island
- Recover a lost fortune
Game System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- CPU: 1.0 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- DirectX: 8.1
- Hard Drive: 97 MB
Game Manager System Requirements:
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later
The Big Fish Guarantee:
- Quality tested and virus free.
- No ads, no adware, no spyware.