Great and challenging<3
Good game and was my skill level.
November 27, 2011
oh my god this is so much fun!!!
This game is so time consuming and has different puzzled that challenges you strategically it actually makes your brain work a lil bit!
June 4, 2012
Fun Match 3 Game!
Basically, you match 3 food items (cheese,tomatoes, etc.) to create a mini "stove" to cook customer's pizzas on. As you progress in the game, the pizzas get larger and larger, making it hard for you to create a stove big enough to cook on. There is also an accelerator which lights up the whole playing board once its charged. The graphics and customers are really cute! I actually played Pizza Chef 2 before I played this. Pizza Chef 2 is more challenging, so this game is now super easy for me... but still fun!
January 5, 2013
I don't like match 3 games!
This game was "advertised" in the time management section, and I love those games. Especially when it comes to food.
I was saddened when I found out it was a match 3 game, they don't provide the excitement for me, never have and never will.
Wasn't what I was looking for.
July 5, 2013
Everything About This Game is Awful
My hatred for this game is just unreal. There is nothing good or even OK about it. So the following are ALL bad.
- The first thing that hit me in the face were the awful graphics. Seriously! It looks like the developers just couldn't be bothered.
- The way the game is set out is awful. I thought it would be like burger rush, but it's not. You match 3 to turn on the burners and once you have enough you start cooking the pizza. AWFUL!
- The storyline is awful. The intro isn't even a proper intro. It's just "Oh, I'll open a Pizzeria today, yaayyyyyy!" Dear sir, I hope you go out of business.
- The game is way too hard, and just incredibly annoying. Not at all fun.
- Adding to all this, some customers want snacks, which require burners so you just waste more time.
Overall, I don't think you could find a game worse than this. I played only 4 minutes of the demo.
August 31, 2012