Nice but a bit too stressing
I liked the game overall but I felt it was a bit too stressing. It gets really challenging by going fast and adding a lot of demanding customers, but without changes enough to keep me interested.
I usually do not enjoy that approach too much, because it's obvious that a computer will be always faster than a person.
BUT I must say I enjoyed the trial hour very much because I find the graphics and music very nice.
December 8, 2011
One of the Best TM games.
One of my favorite TM games. Fun, good pace, excellent graphics. Lots of multitasking.
December 5, 2011
Turbo Subs Was Really Fun!
This Game Was a Very Fun Game! I also bought the sequels. Very fun and entertaining with a cute storyline.
November 15, 2011
relly good game I would relly recommend
November 23, 2012
I liked but there was only one thing that I did not like: not like the image or sound bad because they heard and saw evil.
December 5, 2011
Makes me hungry!
This is a great game with lovely graphics! The story was dull, but the mood was fun and fast. I have played many of the turbo games and they are always good,but this is maybe my favorite.
I suggest this game to all who like TM games. It is high quality and very relaxing to play in the evenings.
January 28, 2013
they need to come up with a 4th one i would buy it quick as i've said i love all three of these turbo games and if some one plays this thinking they can move like a turtle this game would not be for them u run around making subs for customers in a timely fashion and believe me you are gonna have to be quick on the later levels
January 17, 2013
One of My Favorites
I love this and all of the Turbo Games. I play them again and again cause they are fun and challenging. I wish there were more games like these.
December 21, 2012
Time Management with Food and Fun!
I was overjoyed to download a Time Management game and really looked forward to it. I dd NOT finish the trial on this game, but I did enjoy the game when I was playing it.
Things that were great about the game:
1) The graphics were gorgeous.
2) The controls responded well.
3) The tutorial aspects of the game were excellent. I had no trouble learning it or knowing what to do.
4) The sound was nice and in the background. I didn't have to turn off sound or music.
5) The characters were pleasing to look at and quirky. That's always fun.
6) The food looked great. That's always important in a TM game based on food.
7) Beating a board on expert time is actually quite challenging.
The few things I didn't like:
1) I didn't actually like the circular board for some odd reason. This is just personal preference, though.
2) I got frustrated with cooking the individual sandwiches.
3) I didn't feel like I could do a lot of prep work in anticipation for customers. I really like to prep, so again, this is a personal preference.
The game is an excellent game and fun. I will likely purchase this in the future when I have an extra credit. The very few things I didn't like about the game and what made me not purchase it was all due to personal preference.
November 13, 2012