Give it a go
Different from other match3 games as each unit has arrows & you choose which way a unit goes to make a match. Great sound effects but music I normally switch off. You earn gems as you get better. I played using timed mode but there is a relaxed mode. This game is suited for the young ones, Played 25mins demo - had fun then gets boring. give it a go! Had fun but demo only for me.
June 28, 2012
WHERE'S THE UNTIMED MODE?
I've just started the free trial, one of the 2 reviewer's before me mentioned a timed and ann un-timed mode. I love playing games like this, but NOT timed! Can't find a button to turn off the timer. Where is it? Options menu just list the usual music, volume, full screen. That's it. I'm also playing Gems Legend, BOTH seem exactly the same game!! Will give review of that one when I'm ready to.
April 6, 2013
after reading the comments, I had bypassed this a number of times. Needing to kill some time, I tried it with low expectations. What I found (based on the demo):
1. Music, pretty good, I didn't even turn it down or mute it, for once. Sound effects are excellent
2. Graphics? nothing to write home about, but very readable for size of tokens to match.
3. Help seems too limited. I discovered features on my own that I hadn't seen mentioned anywhere. Being able to reverse the direction of the arrows on the tokens was a big one. Maybe I missed something within the demo.
4. It actually was more challenging than the usual match 3 swap or chain because each token is governed by a directional arrow. You can only move them in the "branded" direction (except being able to reverse them at the board limits).
5. I did the timed selection which appears to be the default. I wasn't given the choice though it might be in the options or something. The timer was generous, VERY generous. I neared the limit once. The powerups were key to not exceeding the limit and they appeared often.
All in all its a neat game. I'd consider buying this one! My current favorites are Zenerchi and Dragonstone. Dragonstone is more of an arcade game.
July 13, 2013
Has the same beginning as Gems Legend, not sure which came first, but seems like one of them should have a different beginning.
The game is "Sasha" has to fing a curable flower for the uncureable.
You have gems with arrows in them and you have to make a match of 3 or more, this has a twist, as you have to move them in the direction of the arrows, such as up or down or sideways such as right or left.
You must clear the gold tiles underneath by making matches with the gems, which in turns fill up your gold jar.
At the end of the level the gold will partial cover an idol, and you have several levels to complete for the gold, which then you can cover the idol completely.
You will also get power-ups to use such as a hammer(which will break one tile) or a sun which breaks several tiles.
You also get jewels, that will change the directions of the gems arrows, and matching them will fill up your jewel jars which after your idol is covered in gold, will then add jewels to your idol.
I wouldn`t pay full price for this game, maybe if it was offered as a DD, maybe then.
April 5, 2013