Murder, She Wrote
like watching the show
it was like watching the show . the creators did excellent and the voices were very close to the actors for example jessica and the sheriff. for a true die hard fan of msh this will be awesome.
January 2, 2013
Well Worth It!
I had great fun playing this game, it is your typical ho game but wiv much variety and twists!
Have recommended to family and friends and they now play!
January 2, 2013
Absolutely loved it! Loved that had five different stories and each were decent in story length. I am now starting the second and have high hopes that it will be just as great:)....Hope everyone enjoys as much as I did:)
December 8, 2012
i loved to watch the show because i loved the way she used to solve the crimes
once apon a time there was a writer called Jessica Fletcher and she would solve the mistrey before the police did
December 5, 2012
if only we can rewind the story, and choose to replay certain episodes..
November 4, 2012
Jessica Fletcher writes about some all new cases
This games follows the classic Murder she wrote show; Jessica Fletcher solves some all-new cases.
Positive points included changing hidden objects for return visits, a nice storyline, and a hidden object list without vowels that have to be found first on typewriter keys (since when is Y a vowel tough?).
- Voice acting worked for me since I only saw MSW as German dubbed version. I don't know the original voices - none of them seem to be in this game.
- Great minigame concept with the number plates and the logic clues.
- Introduction and solution videos were jumpy. The game is sloppily programmed in this aspect.
- You can actually deduce what's going on. The TV show had the tendency to leave out important clues to the case.
- Replay value is zero - since you obviously know the murderers.
- What's the point of a timer when you have 19 to 16 minutes (out of 20) left after each level?
- While voice acting is great, mimics and posing is terrible; most of the times characters aren't looking at each other, but rather up to the ceiling.
- Great lasting power - you can do one case a day since they aren't connected.
Bottom Line: Keep more cases coming!
January 5, 2012
Fun to play but too easy
This is a truly HOG game. I thought it was quite easy to find all the items but still was fun to play.
August 8, 2012
I loved this game a good HOG and good puzzles, not too stressful but a good play. keep these games coming Congrats Big Fish
April 16, 2012
Murder, She Wrote A Winner.
Like the other reviewers I am a fan of the TV series.
This game is a very close adaptation of the series.
Graphics are good and there is the trademark music at the beginning.
Finding the letters for the typewriter and its ribbon (for a hint) is a novel idea.
HOS is uncluttered and most objects are relatively easy to find. The same scene is repeated several times but the objects are in different places.
Assembling clues (the mini-games consist of jigsaws, matching items, spot the difference etc) is fairly easy.
VO for the characters a good idea since there is a lot of character interaction.
Kept me enthralled for the hour of the demo.
Will have to buy this if I want to find out who the murderer is.
February 15, 2012
fabulous,fun and exciting game
every one should check this game out
November 3, 2012