Murder, She Wrote
I really enjoyed playing Murder, She Wrote. I like Hidden Object games.. Once I get started I have to play till the end of the game. Just finished the trial play of Vacation in New York and like it too.
March 20, 2013
As someone who grew up watching Murder She Wrote and loves playing hidden object games this was a nice surprise. The game had the right mix of challenges, hidden object scenes, other mini puzzles, and even the music was perfect.
The graphics were cute but not to cutesy. The mysteries (there were 5 books/mysteries) that you had to solve gave me hours of play time and I truly felt I got my money's worth. The game was a good likeness to the television series.
I loved it so much I have started over and in the middle of playing it a second time.
I do plan to buy the second Murder She Wrote as soon as possible.
February 23, 2013
Loved it!!! Loved it!!
Pls note that before playing this game, I don't know anything about Murder, She Wrote. I just like detective type games and this one I bought very recently. After playing lots of timed HOG games, this game is truly the best alternative for me. I chose carefree mode of course, and I can play at leisure. Great voice overs, I don't find the many dialogues annoying, I love them even. The HOG scenes are not many, but the items move every time and they're not so cluttered. They even connected with the story and the background of the area. The story flows nicely and a bit slow, but that lets you know about the story and even guess the culprit. I have so much fun guessing who is the real culprit and many times I was wrong, but it was so fun nonetheless. Really great buy, I love it!
January 13, 2013
like watching the show
it was like watching the show . the creators did excellent and the voices were very close to the actors for example jessica and the sheriff. for a true die hard fan of msh this will be awesome.
January 2, 2013
Well Worth It!
I had great fun playing this game, it is your typical ho game but wiv much variety and twists!
Have recommended to family and friends and they now play!
January 2, 2013
Absolutely loved it! Loved that had five different stories and each were decent in story length. I am now starting the second and have high hopes that it will be just as great:)....Hope everyone enjoys as much as I did:)
December 8, 2012
i loved to watch the show because i loved the way she used to solve the crimes
once apon a time there was a writer called Jessica Fletcher and she would solve the mistrey before the police did
December 5, 2012
if only we can rewind the story, and choose to replay certain episodes..
November 4, 2012
Jessica Fletcher writes about some all new cases
This games follows the classic Murder she wrote show; Jessica Fletcher solves some all-new cases.
Positive points included changing hidden objects for return visits, a nice storyline, and a hidden object list without vowels that have to be found first on typewriter keys (since when is Y a vowel tough?).
- Voice acting worked for me since I only saw MSW as German dubbed version. I don't know the original voices - none of them seem to be in this game.
- Great minigame concept with the number plates and the logic clues.
- Introduction and solution videos were jumpy. The game is sloppily programmed in this aspect.
- You can actually deduce what's going on. The TV show had the tendency to leave out important clues to the case.
- Replay value is zero - since you obviously know the murderers.
- What's the point of a timer when you have 19 to 16 minutes (out of 20) left after each level?
- While voice acting is great, mimics and posing is terrible; most of the times characters aren't looking at each other, but rather up to the ceiling.
- Great lasting power - you can do one case a day since they aren't connected.
Bottom Line: Keep more cases coming!
January 5, 2012
Fun to play but too easy
This is a truly HOG game. I thought it was quite easy to find all the items but still was fun to play.
August 8, 2012