Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia
This game is excellent and needs to add more puzzles.
August 11, 2012
Nice, but not great
One can summarise the game in four short words: "Nice, but not great."
This installment is much better than the early games in the series, but for me does not come close to Las Vegas. Graphics are nice, as others stated and some objects are tiny, if not minuscule - even on my 23'' widescreen. Wouldn't want to look for such objects on my old 17'' inch screen.
Music is nice, but I heard La Donna e mobile a bit too often. More variety would have been nice.
Other things that would have been nice:
- More interaction with the couple.
- Opening presents like in Vegas, instead of a huge list of objects.
- A bit more variety on scenes, some of them I had to play too often.
- And yes, as a bearer of the XY I'm not really the target group, but please spare me the differences between the various footwear that women like to buy for hours on end. I love to wear my Reeboks and sandals, and can't care less about pumps, boots, split toes and so on. Same for various handbags. Also, not just once, but twice!
- Is it just me but did every Italian tradition in this game go down the drains in wedding crises, and I had to replace stuff with modern things?
As I said above, nice, but not great. If you are into the series, definitely have a look though.
May 1, 2012
Beware the items are way too small..
Lots of the hidden objects were so small they were next to impossible to find. Took all the fun out of the game.
November 23, 2013
Could have been 5 stars but
The story isn't half bad. The scenes are gorgeous and romantic. No junk piles :) If the objects had been large enough to see without a magnifying glass, I would have snapped this one up. I have a 23" screen and even when I used the hint I had problems seeing the object. Definitely give it a try before buying to see if this is an issue for you
November 28, 2012
I could have enjoyed this with a magnifying glass
I was SO disappointed in this game because the graphics were absolutely beautiful and I like the storyline.....a huge refreshing break from all the gore and ghosts in most of the HO games. But even before my trial was up, my head and eyes were hurting. I don't think the developers should have made EVERYTHING so VERY small. That is the ONLY reason I only gave this one 2 stars....I couldn't SEE most of the objects and I have good eyesight.
August 17, 2012
The objects in this game or so tiny and hard to find. Also, the mini games are not very interesting with very little challenge. Many of the scenes are silent with only environmental noise, and I always enjoy music while looking for objects. The storyline is okay, and the scenes are pretty, but that's about all the good points the game has. It's dull, boring, and causes eyes strain. I did not like this game.
February 18, 2012