Grace's Quest: To Catch An Art Thief
Very nice and pretty game. I tried only the demo version and liked very much. The objects are not difficult to find, hints are easy to use. It is a clear and bright game. The mini games are funny too. Not a challenge but it goes smothly and you have a lot of fun. I read others reviews and it seems to be a short game what is a pitty because it is a good entertainment. I recommend this game.
May 6, 2013
Fun, very pretty
This game is quite fun while being very silly. It's very bright and objects are mostly easy to see. Some do blend into the background but hints are easy to use. If you want a bright, fun, pass the time game to play, this is it.
May 20, 2012
it was something different and cartoonish. i loved it. it's really relaxing, not hard at all. is something to do in a weekend afternoon. the characters are really cute in my opninion. the only reason i give 4 stars is because it was too short for me
June 27, 2012
Too short and just okay
Glad I only paid half price. It was a very short game. The story was cute, but it could have sustained a longer play. I would say it was a moderate to easy game in terms of challenge.
November 11, 2012
NOTHING NEW - MOSTLY HOS AND PUZZLES
- Funny, well-told story
- Great, colorful art design
- Lots of mini-games/puzzles (at least one per scene it seemed, sometimes more)
- Plenty of HOS which were extremely cluttered (lots of little things in an already crowded environment) but colorful. Hover over the name of an object and you get the silhouette
- Some tasks were interesting (such as finding fingerprints as you investigate)
- Nice locations for art
- When playing HOS, you get a list, but then you start getting additional objects - one at a time
- Many of the puzzles and mini-games were very simple
- Too short
December 4, 2013
Not my cup of tea
I found this game to be more irritating than anything else. It was the type of game that wants to offer hints whether you want them or not. Then there's the constant skip button which has to be hit over & over.
August 29, 2013