Super Cute but not worth the $$
This is a very cute game, graphics and storyline all good. Really liked the switch between characters. BUT I would NOT have bought it at all if I had known how short and continuously easy it was going to be. If my kids could read well enough they could play this with ease.
Game: very cute and funny
Personal: quite disappointed that I paid for it :( I recommend this for children in the younger readers crowd.
March 14, 2012
needs more adventure and less puzzle
too much puzzles needsssss moreeee aaddvveennttuurree
November 19, 2011
The Shortest game I have ever played.
I had this game sitting in my game manager for quite sometime, un-purchased. I was hesitant because I feared that it would be really short. The story in the preview started out pretty good. However, i gave in and purchased it. The story became really weird and unfinished at the end.. Plus the challenges were not so difficult. They were a lot of made up puzzles in which you had to figure it out the language. Once you did that, the puzzle was easy. This game was extremely short!!! I t wasn't the worst game I played though.
July 6, 2013
Pretty game, but didn't feel like I was on an adventure romp really...
A cartoony 'escape from the castle dungeon' game where you toggle between playing the characters of a kidnapped prince or princess - where the antagonistic comments between them are the prelude to a romance.
- Visually very nice
- Characters you meet are mildly amusing
- Medieval music suits mood of the game
- Nice hints button which gives you step by step hints if you need or want them. Don't have to wait for refresh.
- Didn't feel adventure-y enough for me (talk to npc x, find this, go there, do that, unlock door, get to next level - then repeat: talk to npc y, etc... ) I got bored and skipped a lot of puzzled or used the hint button a lot. I just wasn't feeling it. A lot of clicking in a lot of places in a room to make sure you click on right object.
- Music was repetitive
- The humour just wasn't that funny, there was something missing for me.
I think this is a pleasant enough game for beginners to the adventure genre, or if you want something super light and with a medieval vibe. For more experienced players this might feel as thought it is lacking in story progression pace compared to other adventure games out there.
A nice enough game, but nothing to rave about for the intermediate player.
June 21, 2013
Cute but short
This game reminded me of the old King's Quest games of yore. It was extremely short. I bet it was about an hour and half at best. I accidentally bought the wrong game so I can't be really harsh. This would be a good game for a young person as the puzzles are simplistic. Graphics are good, story cute.
July 29, 2012