The Cooking Craze Burger Recipe
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Pepper
- 4 Hamburger buns
- 1 Tomato sliced
- 4 Cheese slices
- Preferred condiments
Takes , serves 4.
- Lightly oil pan or clean grill. Preheat stove or grill to high.
- Separate 1 lb of beef into four equal-sized patties and place on grill.
- Remove beef from packaging and place in mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper to the bowl and mix into meat.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes on one side, flip the patties and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes – or for the desired doneness. For safe eating, burgers should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 F for medium-rare and 160 F for medium.
- Place cooked burgers on buns then add a tomato slice, a slice of cheese and preferred condiments.
- Now eat!
Download the Official Cooking Craze Burger Recipe Card here. Collect all the pages and make a Cooking Craze Cook Book.