You’ve been asking for it, and we’re happy to deliver!
Your favorite squishy Match-3 game, Gummy Drop!, is now available for free on PC! Enter cities such as Sydney, Tokyo and Rome to put your Match-3 skills to the test. Play architect by gathering resources and rebuilding famous monuments along the way. Solve challenging puzzles and replay levels at higher difficulties to progress through each map. You can download the game for PC here: Gummy Drop! for PC.
In Gummy Drop!, each level provides a different challenge with a unique objective. Players must solve puzzles in a set number of moves to earn the valuable resources needed to progress. If they get stuck, no problem! Various boosts are available to help players overcome tough obstacles and more difficult levels.
Cities that can be Visited (with more to come!)
- San Francisco
- New York
Some of the Most Popular Landmarks:
- Eiffel Tower – Paris France
- Big Ben – London, England
- Empire State Building – New York, United States
- Sistine Chapel – Rome, Italy
- Golden Gate Bridge – San Francisco, California
Gummyfied Empire State Building Stats
- Hours it took to build: Over 7 million man hours
- Average amount of time Gummy Drop! players spend playing Gummy Drop each day: ~1 hour
- Days it would take 1 player to build the real Empire State building: 7,000,000 days Or 19,178 years.
- Average players of Gummy Drop! Each day: (estimated) 960,130
- If all Gummy Drop! players worked together to build the real Empire State Building, using all the time they play Gummy Drop: 7.5 days (or 7.5 hours) per player.
That’s almost one Empire State Building each week!
Gummy Drop! in a Year
- It takes the typical player somewhere between 3 and 5 weeks to complete all of the levels in Sydney and unlock the next city.
- Since there are 12 playable cities for players to enjoy, at this average pace there’s enough content to last players an entire year!
- If The average person takes 7,500 steps in a day, and 2000 steps equal about mile (on average), that means that the average person would walk about 1,368 miles in one year. That means that the average Gummy Drop! player could travel from Seattle (where we are!) to Las Vegas, in a year (of average daily walking).
- Las Vegas is not currently a city in Gummy Drop. But who knows what’s to come!
We had a lot of fun with these stats, and you’ll have a lot of fun playing Gummy Drop. So you should try it yesterday (Or 1/8th of the Empire State Building ago).