Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Customer Support Manager to join our team supporting all game studios from our Seattle location. At Big Fish Games, our focus is on customer satisfaction with the goal of every customer walking away satisfied. This position will oversee a team of Associate Managers and work closely with the Senior Manager to achieve department objectives. The successful candidate will be customer-centric, have exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills, a proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and be able to motivate their team members. As the Manager, you will demonstrate a commitment to elevating the support department and the development of its employees.
- Analyze, interpret and act upon customer support metrics
- Establish operational objectives and work plans, and delegate assignments to subordinates
- Monitor department performance and work to ensure each support team adheres to company policies and procedures
- Participate in planning support according to product release schedules
- Formally coach and mentor all levels of jobs, up to Associate Manager in the Customer Support department
- Partner with Customer Support leadership to develop and execute organizational planning strategies
- Set and execute operating objectives for assigned sections
- Provide guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies
- Establish best practices for hiring, teambuilding, and organizational structure within the Customer Support department
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Experience supporting users of PC and/or mobile downloadable games, preferably casual titles
- Strong project management skills; ability to implement and manage projects across multiple areas
- Understands and has used support center technologies and reporting
- Excellent follow-up skills and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong oral/written communications and analytical skills
- Excellent computers skills to include MS Suite with strong emphasis in Excel
- Strategic resource planning
- Knowledge of business context and ability to guide the department’s efforts in accordance with overarching business goals
- Energetic; an out-going person who is capable of working with most levels of the organization
- Able to integrate with an existing team
- Able to be a leader, while at the same time remaining approachable for your team
- Able to solve problems while keeping the department and business as a whole in mind
- Decisive, creative, and able to drive results
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond! This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.