Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
The HR Analyst is responsible for managing and reporting all of Big Fish Game’s people data. This role requires great attention to detail and an appetite for constantly improving HR systems, reports and processes.
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Responsible for maintaining the HR systems, Performance Management systems, internal SharePoint site and HR Reporting functions across the organization.
- Create, maintain, deliver and support a variety of regular and ad-hoc reports & HR dashboards that help leadership across the organization understand
- Manages and ensures the accuracy of all HR data and reporting
- Works with Human Resources personnel to evaluate and make recommendations regarding HRIS and Performance Management system needs
- With guidance from the business leaders, design new or modify existing HR systems such as HRIS, Performance Management and reporting systems to meet changing demands
- Drives the performance management process from a systems side, including interfacing with internal and external stakeholders across the organization
- Maintains, produces and distributes regular required (weekly/ monthly/annually) reports to employees, mangers, HR, Accounting, Payroll, Senior Business Leaders and external requesters.
- Identifies and supports the implementation of process improvements to gain efficiency and ensure data integrity throughout the HRIS and Performance Management system.
- Primary point of contact and liaison with HRIS vendor to support short-term, long-term and strategic goals
- Ensures that SLAs are maintained by vendor and escalates when appropriate
- Develops training plans and documentation
- Able to conduct training sessions of Business Systems for users across the organization, as necessary
- Experience with WorkDay a plus
- Knowledge of ADP a plus
- Able to create intelligent and insightful HR reports using various tools such as Tableau, Excel and Access
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft Office, particularly, Excel, Access, and Word, creating relational databases, spreadsheets and reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Works under general direction; must be able to work independently.
- Ability to apply Human Resource concepts, principles and theories.
- Ability to develop insightful and straightforward reports using tools such as MS Access, Tableau, Excel that provide insight to HR concepts
- 2-4 years of Human Resources related experience;
- 2-4 years of data management and reporting