Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
Tired of playing the wrong kinds of “games”? Join the Pond!
Our IT Operations Team is currently seeking a Client Services Manager to take client services and help-desk to the next level of enterprise class support for the fast paced environment of Big Fish Games. The help-desk team is responsible for providing front line support for internal IT services at our corporate offices in Seattle as well as external support to our offices in Oakland. This position will also work closely with management to create a client services team focusing on the endpoint user experience to fully support the needs of Big Fish Games staff. In this position, you will take the leadership role of day to day Help Desk and Client Services operations. This position will report directly to the Senior Director of Information Services.
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Provide technical and managerial leadership to the help desk and client services teams including coaching, teambuilding and mentoring
- Ensure teams follow IT processes, policies, and procedures. Contributes to the continuous improvement of IT processes, policies, and procedures
- Recognize and capitalize on opportunities to expand or improve upon current IT services to better support the business
- Determine desktop computing hardware and software standards based on business requirements. Manages hardware and software inventories
- Manage hardware and software lifecycle for all staff
- Create repeatable processes for deployments of internal services for all staff.
- Work actively with finance on day to day budget as well as input to annual IT budget.
- Interface with Corporate Audit to ensure compliance with SOX and PCI audits
- Management and support of Audio Visual resources for multiple locations and corporate events
- Day to Day vendor management
- Full Mobile device and plan management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; will consider a combination of experience and education
- 8+ years’ experience creating and reporting on actionable KPIs that can be reported to management and ability to pivot teams to meet required measurements
- 5-10 years managing and retaining technical staff
- 10 years of Windows 7 and 10, MS Office suite, Active Directory, WSUS, SCCM, with hands on experience in a 500+ user enterprise environment
- 5-10 years of Apple OS-X, Adobe Suites, and studio printing and scripting
- 5+ years of mobile platforms IOS and Android experience
- 5 years working with Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Familiarity with Internet protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP), basic networking (ports, proxies, routers, switches, etc.)
- Linux knowledge helpful
- Strong passion for providing a world class customer experience for stakeholders
- Real world examples of automation and continued improvement
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other technical teams across the organization
- Reliable, independent thinker possessing a high attention to detail
- Ability to consistently follow through with projects
- 10 years’ experience with communication both verbal and written being an advocate for proactive and transparent communications
- Active contributor in IT management meetings
- Ability to think out of the box and provide solutions not highlight problems
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!