About Big Fish
Founded in 2002, Big Fish is the world's largest producer and distributor of casual games, delivering fun to millions of people around the world. Through its mobile and online distribution platforms, Big Fish has distributed more than 2.5 billion games to customers in 150 countries from a growing catalogue of 500+ unique mobile games and 3,500+ unique PC games. After successfully transitioning from a PC-centric to a mobile-centric company, Big Fish has emerged as a top grossing mobile publisher worldwide with a portfolio that includes the #1 mobile social casino game, Big Fish Casino. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aristocrat Technologies and is headquartered in Seattle, WA, with a regional office in Oakland, CA.
About the Role
Our IT Team is currently seeking a Help Desk Specialist who will be responsible for assisting in the support of end users across all our offices in help desk initiatives as directed by the Client Services Manager.
- Provide first and second-line triage and help desk support to a diverse group of internal customers
- Provide support for and troubleshoot problems with desktop hardware, software, and peripherals and document installation instructions, trouble ticket details, and resolutions
- Assess urgencies and route trouble tickets to appropriate IT staff through web-based trouble- ticketing system
- Assist with the implementation and coordination of IT project activities with other IT staff, business owners, project team members, and other stakeholders
Skills and experience required:
This position requires constant use of a computer and frequent sitting as well as occasional standing, walking, kneeling and lifting/carrying of up to 50 pounds. Employees in this position will experience repetitive motion of hands and wrists.
- 4 years of experience in a fast paced enterprise IT environment
- Advanced knowledge of Mac OS
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7 & 10, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, VMWare
- Understanding of the Mac platform in an Enterprise Windows environment
- Mobile device support and configuration
- Active Directory, Exchange Management, and Linux knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of Networking, IP Addressing, and Internet protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP), basic networking (ports, proxies, routers, switches, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, strong team player
- Passion for providing superior customer support to internal team members
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other technical teams across the organization
- Strong understanding of remote tools and managing support tickets from a remote office
- Reliable, independent thinker possessing a high attention to detail
- Associate Degree preferred; will consider a combination of experience and education
Perks and Benefits!
Here at Big Fish, we have a lot to offer, from an amazing community of coworkers who share a great passion for what we do! Our perks include state-of-the-art hardware to get the job done, transportation, parking, and fitness center discounts, and onsite beverages and snacks. We’re in the business of games and fun, so we appreciate a good work-life balance, as well as company gatherings and celebrations, games, and unexpected Nerf gun battles!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!