Life at Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique. We believe in a work environment that:
- Creates opportunities for impact
- Shares a passion for challenge
- Cultivates a spirit of creativity
- Thrives through collaboration
Summary and Mission
We are looking for an energetic, detail oriented, and highly motivated CRM Manager to join our studio in Oakland. The CRM Manager will work closely with product managers, design, product analytics, and VIP Host teams to execute player engagement and monetization campaigns including sales, merchandizing programs, live events, and notifications. As the executional lead for one of our flagship products, the CRM Manager will conduct focused analyses to improve the impact of his/her programs and increase player engagement, monetization, and retention.
- Master internal tools to execute campaigns, sales, and live ops features that are shown directly to users in-game.
- Work effectively with product directors/managers to operationalize CRM engagement & live operations strategy and lead execution across multiple channels.
- Execute a campaign cadence that drives personalized engagement messaging and offers. Monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis and continuously optimize tactics to improve effectiveness in achieving specific revenue targets.
- Complete segmentation & campaign performance analyses to deliver a more personalized approach to payer CRM, engaging players around key behaviors and across their lifecycle.
- Contribute to an always-on experimentation culture, continuously optimizing tactics to create more relevant creative, messaging, and offers.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders regarding CRM product development, campaigns and results.
- Passion for mobile games & the social casino category.
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience with at least 1 year coordinating and/or executing CRM programs at a leading CPG, e-commerce, entertainment, or gaming company.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability overcoming obstacles to deliver on deadline is a must.
- Proven success developing reengagement and win-back campaigns and experience with marketing automation software & CRM tools.
- High attention to detail combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Gaming experience highly preferred, particularly with top-performing mobile free-to-play games (social casino category) or real-money gambling (land-based or online).
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.