Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
Tired of playing the wrong kinds of “games”? Join the Pond!
Our Senior Social Media Strategist, Organic Marketing will lead the strategy for our Big Fish Games properties and partner with the studio and game teams to help share learnings and successful strategies across the company. This person will be responsible for developing best in class communities across multiple social channels to further engage our existing users and drive new users to download our mobile games.
This marketing strategist will be able to identify powerful campaign insights that promote Big Fish properties, resonate with fans, differentiate our brand, and expand our reach. If you are passionate about social media and games and a big picture thinker who can connect social media to business strategy to drive growth, this is a great role for you.
- Establish a data-driven social strategy to increase user engagement and new user acquisition across social channels, specifically Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Stay on top of each social platform’s algorithms, user dynamics, and evolving feature sets such that we are ahead of the curve on new social approaches that help drive KPIs.
- Partner with game-specific Marketing Manager’s to internalize game positioning and business needs.
- Collaborate in designing and executing on game-specific campaigns dependent on SLAs with each game.
- Partner with Execs and HR to develop a voice and strategy for the Big Fish Games branded channels that reflect our culture and values to help recruit employees as well as new players. Design tests to drive learnings about what works best for various titles across our various channels and work to share learnings across the company.
- Lead and inspire the centralized social media team to pursue and deliver excellence.
- Develop a Social Media Metrics report to circulate to studios regarding insights on various channels impact per title. This should include specific KPI’s associated with each channel.
- Develop in partnership with our product team, solutions and tools that integrate incentivized experience as it relates to social
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- 6+ years’ experience in Social Media related advertising, media, digital media, marketing, or consulting roles, specifically related to driving Facebook/Instagram/YouTube KPI’s
- A creative and strategic approach to drive exciting, forward-thinking ideas that strongly align with various genres of titles.
- Experience managing multiple internal “clients” to consistently and effectively deliver world-class strategies and creative concepts.
- Analytical skills to measure and understand how social campaigns deliver impact to broader company business and marketing objectives.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrated passion for driving big ideas through customer insights
- Comprehensive understanding of best practices standards for all social media channels including and not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!