SkyRocket Studios is the team within Big Fish responsible for creating chart topping casual and midcore mobile games like Fairway Solitaire, Fairway Solitaire Blast, Dungeon Boss, and Cascade. Through a combination of internal development teams and second party partnerships, we are committed to developing innovative and engaging hit games for mobile. By applying our creative energy to solid technologies and rapid iteration, we are developing fun and engaging games for large and ever-expanding groups of loyal fans. At SkyRocket, we work every day to delight our customers. We also have a very healthy work life balance.
Want to be a part of a fast-moving studio on the rise? Elevate your career with SkyRocket studios!
SkyRocket Studios is seeking a passionate developer to join our game engineering team. We are expanding our midcore capabilities and this person will play a crucial role in the design and development of various games. We are looking for someone with strong coding skills and game development experience. You must have a keen technical mind, a passion for system design and architecture, and have forward thinking approach. In this position you will have a large impact on our technical capabilities, working with a small but growing team of enthusiastic and motivated developers.
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP:
- Help with the design and development of various SkyRocket Studios games
- Collaborate with other game teams to recycle existing tech when appropriate
- Coordinate with operations to release game server updates
- Work with designers, artists and producers to perfect that delicate balance between features, implementation time and performance.
- Estimate implementation times and helping to establish schedules
- A passion for games, technology and especially game technologies
- C/C++/C# coding skills are a must and a passion for learning new languages as necessary
- Experience with the full ship cycle of a server based title
- Solid understand of all aspects of game programming from physics to networking to graphics.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS
- Experience with Unity
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Tired of playing the wrong kind of “games”? Join the Pond!