Self Aware Games creates free-to-play games that connect people all over the world and across platforms! Our Big Fish Casino franchise tops the charts among mobile social casino games, and we keep the party going with mini-games, in-game events, and other social hits!
We are looking for a highly motivated Producer / Project Manager to add to our family. This is a multifaceted role which will produce an upcoming game from an external studio, manage internal live development from concept phase through launch, and take point on initiatives and change management to improve the way we operate. You’ll support our current franchises as well as new projects at the studio, interfacing with all parts of the organization to ensure efficiency, speed, and quality. If you enjoy keeping all of the disciplines aligned and working together smoothly, working in a fast environment where there’s always something new to learn, and having a major impact on the studio’s success, then this is the right position for you.
- Work with all disciplines (art, design, engineering, QA, product, marketing, etc.) to track, communicate, and deliver new features, games, tools, and fixes
- Plan, execute, roll out, and assess new operational initiatives to improve the way we work, leading strike teams made up of relevant folks across the company
- Define, drive forward, document, and maintain project management tools and related processes
- Dig into problems across the studio, and help solve them no matter where they lie
- Design and create easy-to-consume reports to align all project stakeholders and escalate risks
- Track and report on development key performance indicators, then analyze and propose ways to improve performance
- Able to thrive in a flexible and fast environment
- Excellent with problem solving
- A team member with a sense of humor and a positive attitude
- Passionate about consistent process improvement
Required Experience and Skills
- 3+ years experience managing software development projects
- Analytical mind, with experience investigating data, and exploring hypotheses
- Excellent skills in communication, collaboration, and organization
- Familiarity and experience with utilizing various project management methodologies, tools, and techniques including agile and waterfall methodologies
- Able to successfully manage multiple critical priorities at a time with a track record of successful and timely delivery
- Bachelor’s degree
- Mobile or social game development experience
- Previous assessment, purchasing, and configuration of software tools
- Continuous Deployment – Deploying features and work items to production as they are available, instead of release batches
- Kanban – Development methodology including WIP limits, input queues, classes of service, etc.
- Technical background, especially in engineering
- Focus on change management in development organizations
- Experience working in a startup environment
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com! Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.