Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
The Motion Graphics Designer II will be responsible for the design and coding of playable ads for mobile devices, as well as the production of video content and game trailers for mobile games.
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS, and are looking to grow your creative skills
- Passionate about mobile games and game marketing
Required Experience and Skills
- Experience producing content, playable ads, and video trailers for Mobile
- 3+ years in motion graphic design and HTML
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) in Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, Animation or equivalent
- Experience working with the following tools:
- Adobe After Effects and Trapcode Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Animate CC (Canvas)
- 3D software such as Cinema 4D, Maya, or 3dsMax
- A strong understanding of motion design, graphic design and animation principles
- Has experience working in a collaborative role on a creative team within an agency or inhouse unit
- A portfolio:
- that demonstrates an ability to be creative within brand guidelines and aesthetics
- that demonstrates HTML5, coding, and interactive design
- that demonstrates motion design and animation
- Familiarity with CreateJS is a Plus
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com! Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.