Self Aware Games builds free-to-play games that connect people across platforms and across the world. Our Big Fish Casino and Jackpot Magic Slots franchises top the charts among mobile social casino games. We are dedicated to providing our players with exquisite games and unparalleled customer service. Our players love us, and we love them right back!
We are looking for a Director of Live Operations to lead the strategy, development, and execution of in-game promotions & events, and drive monthly goals and revenue targets for our portfolio of games. You will analyze the market and competitive landscape to constantly evolve how we build engaging content and promotions, and drive the overarching data strategy, ensuring that event and promotion decisions are based on in-depth data analysis.
In this role, you will manage a team of coordinators, live ops managers, and marketing managers across our portfolio. You will guide our marketing managers in pricing, sales, and event strategy to ensure the maximum potential of product lines. You will also work closely with Product Management and Business Intelligence groups to craft the best possible experiences and outcomes for our customers.
- You will handle forecasts and tracking of portfolio P&L
- You will provide support for external advertising and promotional activities
- You will identify staffing needs and be responsible for headcount planning to optimize department operations
- You will run the prioritization of scheduling and identify appropriate trade-offs to deliver great experiences to our customers
- You will own communication with key partners regarding customer drivers, product and business goals, and our progress against those goals
- A strong and highly organized project and people manager with experience leading cross-functional teams
- Proficient in forecasting, financial modeling, and pricing dynamics
- Passionate about data, with strong analytical skills, and a knack for building strategy and taking calculated risks based on research, data, and industry trends
- An effective communicator, both written and verbally, who is comfortable presenting work at the executive level
- A collaborative problem-solver with the motivation to do what is necessary to launch new product features and optimize for the business line
Required Experience and Skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or Marketing/Communications
- 8+ years of applicable work experience in Live Operations, CRM, BI, Marketing, User Acquisition for mobile or online games
- Experience with Social Casino mobile games
- Experience supporting marketing initiatives and Live Ops for games from soft-launch to worldwide launch
- Experience with multivariate testing
- Strong interest in building games, fun, and compelling user experiences
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.