Self Aware Games creates free-to-play games that connect people all over the world and across platforms! Our Big Fish Casino franchise tops the charts among mobile social casino games, and we keep the party going with mini-games, in-game events, and other social hits!
We are looking for a Senior Game Tester to join our team. You will be a key member of our studio - ensuring quality on our live games and important projects. You’ll lead important QA projects, and collaborate with the rest of the studio to achieve results and deliver a great experience to our players. If you’re passionate about product quality and raising the level of execution at your studio, then this is the right place for you!
- Manage tasks and testing scope for multiple testing projects
- Create and maintain test cases, test plans, and documentation for projects
- Work closely with developers, producers, product managers, and executives throughout the product lifecycle
- Responsible and accountable for final signoff for game releases
- Assist other QA members on projects as needed
- Involved in deeper level individual testing efforts of high priority features
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Minimum of 3 years game testing experience
- Good understanding of Agile Software Methodology such as Kanban and/or Scrum
- Experience with network testing, advanced client/server interaction
- Experience with UI, automation and maintenance
- Experience with social/mobile app game testing
- Experience with “Free-to-play” game mechanics and processes, particularly consistent game updating processes
- Experience in a “game as a service” and associated live operations
- Experience leading small teams on projects
- Experience in working within an automation framework and/or an automation tool
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com! Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.