Self Aware Games creates free-to-play games that connect people all over the world and across platforms! Our Big Fish Casino franchise tops the charts among mobile social casino games, and we keep the party going with mini-games, in-game events, and other social hits!
Our IT Team is currently seeking a Help Desk Specialist who will be responsible for assisting in the support of end users across all our offices in help desk initiatives as directed by the Client Services Manager.
- Provide first and second-line triage and help desk support to a diverse group of internal customers
- Provide support for and troubleshoot problems with desktop hardware, software, and peripherals and document installation instructions, trouble ticket details, and resolutions
- Assess urgencies and route trouble tickets to appropriate IT staff through web-based trouble- ticketing system
- Assist with the implementation and coordination of IT project activities with other IT staff, business owners, project team members, and other stakeholders
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a strong team player
- Passionate about providing superior customer support to internal team members
- Able to work cross-functionally with other technical teams across the organization
- A reliable, independent thinker, possessing a high attention to detail
Required Experience and Skills
- 2 years of experience in a fast paced enterprise IT environment
- Advanced knowledge of Mac OS
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7 & 10, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, VMWare
- Understanding of the Mac platform in an Enterprise Windows environment
- Mobile device support and configuration
- Active Directory, Exchange Management, and Linux knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of Networking, IP Addressing, and Internet protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP), basic networking (ports, proxies, routers, switches, etc.)
- Strong understanding of remote tools and managing support tickets from a remote office
- Associate Degree preferred; will consider a combination of experience and education
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com! Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.